||JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
CWS Corporate Housing's Home Services Division is hiring a Operations Supervisor to oversee the daily operations of the DFW warehouse. The ideal candidate has previous supervisory experience in a similar environment, has the desire to lead by example, and is
not afraid to jump in and help out wherever and whenever.
• Assign daily work orders to team members and ensures all work orders are processed accurately and with high efficiency.
• Ensures that all staff members meet and exceed the high level of quality and expectations of ensuring all company standards are met.
• Provide training, mentoring, and support to all staff members.
• Plan and coordinate all warehouse resources and activities in upholding departmental objectives and targeted goals.
• Manage the overall inventory of all housewares and furniture, inspect products for defects and damages, and examine incoming and outgoing deliveries.
• Keep the warehouse space organized.
• Verify that all purchases for the month do not exceed monthly budgets and verify that all invoices and payments are correct.
• Serve as backup for warehouse associates, providing support as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Be able to stay organized and efficient
• Communicate openly and constantly with all other staff members
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to be resourceful and identify a problem before it exists and resolve it
• Computer skills: Microsoft Word, WMS, ERP systems
||• MUST have current and valid U.S. driver's license. No CDL licenses required.
• Ability to pass a background, driving, drug test, and physical
• Bending, lifting, sorting on daily basis; lifting and carrying up 50 lbs on a regular and consistent basis, and as much as 50 lbs on occasion
• Ability to climb stairs
• Basic technology skills
CWS is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify
||Send This Job to a Friend