||CWS Corporate Housing’s Home Services Division is seeking a Logistics and Scheduling Coordinator to manage the scheduling of the variety of service requests that CWS Home Services offers across various locations throughout the company’s main business regions
throughout the United States. The purpose of the position is to balance the needs of each region’s operations team while delivering intuitive and dependable service to our clients. This position is ideal for someone that has high planning and organization
skills, someone that is detail-oriented, and has the intuitive desire and ability to anticipate needs and problems and make order out of multiple moving parts with constantly changing demands. The ideal candidate has the ability and skill to develop efficient
processes, loves to work autonomously with minimal direction and supervision, and is proactive in finding solutions.
FLSA Status: Non-exempt, hourly
Work Status: Full-time
In this position, the job duties and responsibilities include:
• Schedule all daily activities by communicating with customers and warehouse team members to ensure accurate and timely appointments.
• Complete daily data entry of customer orders to ensure accuracy.
• Troubleshoot with teams and customers regarding any scheduling issue that may arise, to help ensure client satisfaction.
• Set up new supply partners by obtaining all required documentation, process verifications and enter accurate information in the database.
• Inform customers of any delay in meeting customer’s expectation
• Serve as the primary point of contact and establish rapport between external and internal customers
||• High school diploma or equivalent is required
• Minimum of 5-7 years of customer service experience required
• Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in furniture/housewares rental or corporate housing environment is strongly preferred
• Strong and personable communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Time management skills
• Strong sense of responsibility and accountability
• Ability to problem solve
• Strong listening skills
• Ability to work well within a team environment and to establish and maintain effective working relationships
• Strong technology skills
• Ability and skill to be persistent in follow-up
ABOUT CWS HOME SERVICES:
CWS Home Services provides furniture, housewares and housekeeping services as an in-house benefit to CWS Corporate Housing. By managing these services ourselves, CWS creates a home-like environment that manages the stress that accompanies the transient environment.
CWS sets the bar high for service. Our Philosophy is simple; we strive to provide a clean, simple, comfortable home away from home for our clients. Every item is selected and staged with thoughtfulness, to promote a stress free stay. We ensure the client can
depend on the quality, consistency and cleanliness of every apartment by hand selecting our furniture and housewares pieces. By providing these services in-house CWS has the capacity to respond to the client needs with a consistent product that meets the standards
expected without relying on rental providers.
||Send This Job to a Friend