They’re looking for people. We’re looking for talent.
ARS National Services, Inc. is a proven leader in the extremely competitive industry of third-party consumer collections and we are growing rapidly. We have a long standing relationship with 5 of the top 6 credit card issuers in the world.
We are looking to build our strength for the future! As we continue to grow we are looking for experienced Collections/Sales Supervisors to assist in the development of our talented Account Representatives. The ideal Collections Supervisor is a coach, strategist,
and likeable person who drive themselves and others towards results.
The future Supervisor entails managing a team of Account Representatives who have conversations with consumers about their delinquent debt on behalf of our clients.
Come learn more about a future with ARS.
Our Collections Supervisors are:
• a coach, teacher, and talent developer
• driven to hit revenue goals and deliver results for our clients
• committed to the highest level of professionalism and quality for both our external customers and internal talent
Specifically, Collection Supervisors will need to:
- Understand and execute the client strategy as defined by management; track liquidation trends; educate and communicate strategy changes to the team; direct work strategy on his/her business segment.
- Interact with customers to overcome objections, create payment or settlement terms, communicate sense of urgency, and ensure that all client requirements are met.
- Lead the team's daily activity and support the Account Representatives in their collection efforts including driving energy level, providing positive reinforcement, and identifying performance roadblocks.
- Identify areas of opportunity through call listening, side-by-side observation, and reports; coaches under-performing Account Representatives to meet production and call quality goals.
- Provide consistent feedback to team members; suggest scripting during and after collection calls, and follow up to ensure performance improvement.
- Perform call monitoring to comply with client and company requirements and leverage monitors to provide coaching and ensure continued improvement.
- Communicate assertively and take corrective action when necessary; participate in the termination process, working with Talent Resources and their management staff, as appropriate.
- Deliver ongoing training and updates, ensuring all team members are up-to-date on client and company requirements.
Minimum Qualifications for Collections Supervisor:
• High school diploma or GED required; college coursework or degree a plus
• 1-2 years of supervisor experience preferably in a customer-contact environment (OR)
• 2-3 years as Top Performer in Collections Industry with Team Lead or Mentoring experience
• Intermediate computer skills including Outlook, Excel and Word
• Intermediate math skills
• Exceptional communication skills including verbal, written, one-on-one and team
• Demonstrated negotiation skills with a knack for finding creative solutions
• Ability to satisfactorily meet Company's criminal background investigation criteria
For 20 years, ARS has built well-established partnerships with the world’s largest, most sophisticated financial services organizations, including major banks and credit card companies.
Enjoy benefits and perks beyond the expected
Health- Medical insurance, dental insurance and more are all part of your benefits package. You can also take advantage of our progressive employee wellness programs. We offer annual health risk assessments and paid time off for preventative
medical appointments. Smoking cessation program, 20 percent of employees who smoke used our program to quit.
Lifestyle- All sites participate in the ARS 10k steps per day challenge and our 9-year employee sabbatical program, where our employees earn a month long paid vacation. ARS benefits help you create the right balance of work, life and dreams.
Culture- Working in a positive atmosphere that celebrates the individual. Collaborate and converse with people at every level of the company, thanks to our zero-gravity communications policy.
See if you have what it takes to join the ARS team.