We are GROWING!!!! ARS is NOW HIRING!
Experienced Call Center Collections Account Representatives in the areas of CREDIT / AUTO / MEDICAL Collections!
They’re looking for people. We’re looking for talent.
Are you looking for a company willing to invest in your enthusiasm and willingness to learn and grow? Are you able to communicate what you want assertively, effectively, and professionally?
ARS National Services Inc. is the market leader working with fortune 100 companies. We are looking for Call Center Collections Account Representatives to work with most major banks in the US. Our Call Center Collections Account Representatives
will be calling customers and selling the benefits of paying back their credit card, auto loan and medical debt. We are looking for people who can negotiate payments with customer’s who are struggling financially and are comfortable discussing personal financial
information with customers over the phone. This is a unique opportunity to work at the heart of our business, utilizing our progressive approach to help our customers and our clients get resolution on our accounts by using collaboration, not confrontation.
Our job is to call people and be persistent in our approach.
Are you able to influence and find satisfaction in getting results where someone else could not? If you are passionate about continual growth personally and financially, ARS may just be the employer you have been looking for. The ideal Call Center Collection
Account Representative is a talented communicator who can balance scripted parts of the call with interpersonal skills and critical thinking. If you are a self started that can help us create outcomes for our clients and for us, we want to talk to you. If
you are a proven sales professional, this is a great fit for your skills.
Title: Collections Account Representative II
Job Status: Full-time
Industry: Call-center / Collections / Sales / Customer Service
Compensation: $14-$16.50/hour plus aggressive bonus capability (based on performance)
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm, plus one- two (1-2) 4-hour Saturday shift per month and one to two evening shifts per week.
General Job Description for Call Center Collections Account Representative Position:
The Call Center Collections Account Representative will manage a portfolio of charged-off, delinquent credit card, auto, and medical accounts referred to us by our clients, who include top credit card issuers and lenders. As a Call Center Collections Account
Representative you will be tasked with generating revenue and meeting monthly collection goals by calling consumers, discussing their delinquent account, and negotiating the best possible arrangements on behalf of our clients. As a Call Center Collections
Account Representative you will go through an intensive and effective paid training program to set you up for success. Entrepreneurs, veterans, auto sales, retail sales, account managers and commission sales people often succeed in this role and thrive in
our competitive environment.
Minimum Qualifications for the Call Center Collections Account Representative Position:
• Credit Card / Auto / Medical Collections experience.
• Demonstration of strong internal drive, competitive nature, and excellent communication skills.
• Capable of quickly build positive relationships with customers.
• Self starters, to help us create outcomes for our clients and for us.
• Candidates should be able to resolve conflict and create solutions.
• Ability to problem solve and think critically.
• Intermediate computer and typing skills.
• Must have obtained at least a high school diploma or GED.
• All candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
Highly Desirable, but Not Required, skills for the Call Center Collections Account Representative Position:
• Other Call Center/Collections experience preferred.
• Proven sales experience preferred.
• Experience working within call centers or customer service.
• Prior collections experience including, mortgage or loans.
• Experience with negotiations.
• Making high volume outbound calls and/or cold calls.
• Account Management or Account Executive experience.
Why You Should APPLY for the Call Center Collections Account Representative position TODAY:
• Start working with like-minded people who love to compete and win!
• We pay for performance and offer a competitive base with uncapped bonus potential.
• We offer opportunity for advancement in a fast-growing and expanding company.
• We are a results-focused, casual dress, and team-oriented environment.
• We offer Medical, Dental, and 401k with discretionary company match.
• Paid holidays, accrued vacation and more as part of our comprehensive benefits package.
ARS is a national leader and has built well-established partnerships with the world’s largest, most sophisticated financial services organizations, including major banks and credit card companies.
At ARS, you’re not just another collections account call center worker. You have entrepreneurial responsibility, freedom to think critically, and access to professional development. We are a fast-growing organization with a demand for future top performers.
As a Collections Account Representative, you would offer customers the true benefits of our progressive approach to recovery—focusing on collaboration, not confrontation. Every day, you have the opportunity to help people improve their financial standing.
Enjoy benefits and perks beyond the expected
Health- Medical insurance, dental insurance and more are all part of your benefits package. You can also take advantage of our progressive employee well-being program. We offer annual health risk assessments and paid time off for preventative
medical appointments. Our “Biggest Loser” participants have lost a total of more than 4,000 pounds. And 20 percent of employees who smoke used our program to quit.
Career- ARS proprietary training modules help you develop professional skills, entrepreneurial expertise and leadership abilities.
Lifestyle- Each site has varied on-site programs that may include yoga, kickboxing, massages or ping pong tables. In addition, all sites participate in the ARS 10k steps per day challenge and our 9-year employee sabbatical program, where
our employees earn a month long paid vacation; ARS benefits help you create the right balance of work, life and dreams.
Culture- Working in a positive atmosphere that celebrates the individual. Collaborate and converse with people at every level of the company, thanks to our zero-gravity communications policy.
If you have what it takes to join the ARS team, compete with the best… and earn the best rewards, APPLY TODAY!