||Manufacturing - 900
||Production Tech Carb Day Crew
||Starting wage is $19.81 per hour with performance based progression raises every 12 months until employee reaches top out rate of $29.81.
Work schedule is predominantly 7am-3:30pm Monday-Friday with some mandatory overtime.
• Follow all plant safety rules and report any unsafe conditions immediately.
• Must be able to handle physically demanding work and operate in a team environment.
• Must be able to operate several types of equipment.
• Must possess routine maintenance skills, basic mathematics skills, ability to analyze and locate information, mechanical aptitude, communication skills, computer and interpersonal skills.
• May be requested to attend training in out of state location for at least two weeks.
• All applicants must have a high school diploma or GED.
• 1-3 years previous manufacturing experience required.
• Related experience in a chemical or manufacturing environment is preferred.
• Candidates must possess routine maintenance skills, basic mathematics skills, ability to analyze and locate information, mechanical aptitude, communication, computer and interpersonal skills.
• Must meet Toray minimum WorkKeys score requirements.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend