||Manufacturing - 900
||Test Lab Technician Entry
||Days and Nights
||Starting pay for Test Lab Technician is $19.81/hour. 12 hour continuous operations work schedule 5:30-5:30 rotating am/pm days and nights.
Summary: Work in a team environment to safely perform the necessary operations for the quality assurance of carbon fiber production. Responsible for conducting analysis of raw material, process samples, and finished product in a wet based chemistry environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Follow all plant safety rules and report any unsafe conditions immediately.
• Support Shift Supervisor/Specialist.
• Conduct analysis of finished product.
• Conduct analysis of raw material & process samples.
• Perform tasks related to the maintenance, calibration verification and troubleshooting of the laboratory equipment and test devices.
• Input data into records and files and prepared reports and business specific software.
• Assist in the writing of operational procedures.
• Conduct special testing as required.
Education and/or Experience
• High School Diploma or equivilent
• B.S Chemistry preferred
• One to three years of lab experience
• Ability to work 12 hour rotating swing shifts.
• Ability to travel to Alabama and/or Washington for 2-3 weeks.
• Ability to conduct testing on GC machinery.
• Ability to conduct IV Testing (manual) Instron Machine.
• Ability to conduct standard lab testing such as PH, Moisture, and Titrations.
• Data entry and basic computer skills on applications such as Microsoft Office suite.
• Occasional lifting of up to 40 pounds.
• Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
• Have mathematical knowledge and be able to complete conversions and calculations.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend