To follow the policies and procedures of South State Bank exercising competency, courtesy, and concern for the development of the bank. To support the marketing and public relations needs for internal clients including, but not limited to, Retail, Commercial,
Mortgage and Wealth Management.
It is the responsibility of the Marketing Manager to take ownership of all tasks and challenges that they encounter in the operation of their assigned position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Line of Business Strategy
• Serves as the main marketing point of contact and meets regularly with all lines of business partners
• Works with each line of business to determine KPIs and focuses to devise integrated marketing campaigns for the year. Duties and focuses include, but are not limited to:
o Any new initiatives, product rollouts or rate changes
o Product or service focuses
o Development of advertising campaigns (both digital and traditional)
o Email campaign development
o Landing page development
o Journey mapping for existing customer base as well as prospects
o Content marketing
o Thought leadership initiatives
o New employee promotion
o Customer personas
• Responsible for implementation of all marketing tactics based on objectives and budget
• Maintains monthly scorecard for each line of business to track KPIs
• Responsible for the tracking of lines of business budgets (marketing, PR and donations)
• Assists with negotiating sponsorships to ensure maximum branding opportunities and return on investment.
• Responsible for upkeep of all touchpoints for each line of business and conducting an annual audit of content (both print and digital) and ensuring all materials are approved by compliance
Mergers & Acquisitions
• Mergers and Acquisitions – responsible for:
o Line of Business Planning and Strategy
• Accepts other duties as assigned.
• Critical and Strategic Thinking
• Project Management Skills
• Excellent Communications Skills
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Focus on Customer Experience
• Knowledge and understanding of banking products and services
• General mathematic abilities
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Education: Four-year degree in Marketing or Related field
• Experience: Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in Marketing. Banking experience preferred.
• Knowledge: Good interpersonal skills, good computer skills, strong organizational and project management skills, ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
Annual Compliance Training
RECOMMENDED ADDITIONAL TRAINING
New Employee Orientation, New Employee Compliance Training; Product knowledge; Leadership Training
This position currently has no direct reports.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
Must be able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time. Must be able to effectively access and interpret information on computer screens, documents, reports, and cash denominations, and identify customers.