Primary Purpose – to process radiographs and to provide support and assistance to shooters and readers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities to include, but not be limited to:
1. Properly handle unexposed x-ray film.
2. Load x-ray film into cassettes for radiographers.
3. Process exposed x-ray film for viewing by readers.
4. Monitor automatic film processing equipment.
5. Sort and file processed x-ray film by control number.
6. Maintain a proper film inventory.
Other Duties and Responsibilities to include, but not be limited to:
1. Cut and tape day pack film for special shots.
2. Clean and repair screens in film cassettes to maintain film quality.
3. Clean crossover rollers in processors to provide better film quality.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience - Individual must have high school diploma or equivalent; be able to work in a photographic darkroom environment. Individual must be organized and efficient with tasks and duties to be performed.
Individual must have attention to details in their work and be able to work as a member of a team. Individual will be using a film processor 50% of their time and any previous experience in film processing would be beneficial.