||Continuous Impr Tech
The CI Technician provides support and works under the direction of the CI Manager and CI Engineer(s) in administering and implementing continuous improvement projects. The CI Implementer is responsible for providing timely support for the Manufacturing Team
in providing solutions to improve efficiency, quality, cost, and safety.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to the following:)
• Collaborate with CI Engineer, CI Manager, and Manufacturing Team to develop and construct shop aids and other material handling devices.
• Build and repair shop aids and material handling devices.
• Implement employee suggested ideas for workplace improvement.
• Assist with building and grounds upkeep.
• Actively work with the Manufacturing Team under the direction of the CI Manager to resolve issues and assist in problem solving.
• Maintain idea boards
Other Duties and Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to the following:)
• Perform 5S audits.
• Clean and organize work areas.
• Assist in Kaizen events.
• Repair shop aids and other material handling devices
• Other tasks as assigned by the CI Manager
• Assist Safety in various tasks including but not limited to the development of lock-out tag-out procedures and fabrication of machine guards.
||Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Behaviors
• Associates degree preferred.
• Minimum one year in manufacturing environment.
• Knowledgeable and experienced with power and hand tools.
• Effective writing and communication skills.
• Basic knowledge of carpentry and mechanics
• Demonstrated “Bias to Action” and ability to communicate with solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team/collaborative environment.
• Demonstrated ability to accurately complete assigned tasks on time.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple/varied tasks over the course of a day.
• Computer knowledge to include a working knowledge of Microsoft office products, including Excel and Word.
||Send This Job to a Friend