||CMM Dimensional Inspector
||RESPONSIBILITIES: Inspect machined and un-machined castings, wax patterns and fixtures using Manual CMM and Automated CMM. Use of hand-held MTE will also be required (calipers, micrometers, bore gages, etc.). Complete detailed inspection reports, as well
as review/interrogate the dimensional data generated by the CMM inspection. Communicate closely with engineering.
• Self-motivated individual with good math skills, including knowledge of trigonometry;
• Prefer 2 recent years of dimensional experience working on aerospace castings as well as on-the-job experience as a layout inspector, including ability to use inspection equipment including calipers, micrometers, bore gauges and height gages;
• Prefer individual with experience operating Manual CMM, Automated CMM or CNC machining center.
• Able to perform inspections on raw and machined castings, fixtures and first articles; ability to read blueprints and interpret customer specifications;
• Able to use Microsoft programs, i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio, etc.;
• CAD experience helpful;
• CMM and CNC programming preferred;
• Able to read and follow both verbal and written instructions, as well as excellent communication skills both written and oral;
• Capable of performing precise setups on machine.
• Possess a positive attitude and attention to detail.
• Able to push/pull/lift up to 75 lbs. frequently without assistance.
• Able to move freely around the manufacturing facility and workstation, stoop, bend, kneel, stand and walk for extended periods of time up to and over 8 hours a day.
• Successful candidate must pass a pre-employment drug screen.