Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the
• Use of a wire wheel grinder to remove ceramic material from handles, bolts and strongbacks.
• Bending metal banding around strongbacks.
• May assist in dewax area loading and unloading carts.
• General clean up of department, to include, but not be limited to, sweeping floors, retrieving supplies, and disassembling strongbacks.
• Will be operating robotic dipping equipment
• May learn to hand dip of molds.
• Repetitive motion of hands, wrists and arms.
• Lifting is required of weights varying from 75 to 100 lbs. frequently and carrying of same weights over varying distances.
• Must be able to follow verbal and handwritten instructions without supervision.
• Must be responsible and dependable. Overtime will be required as needed to meet production schedules.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience –
To perform this job the Investing Helper must be able to communicate clearly, demonstrate good attendance through previous employment, possess good communication skills, work as a team-player, prioritize job duties, handle multiple tasks and be self-motivated,
and demonstrate a positive attitude.
||Send This Job to a Friend