• Minimum 2 years experience operating a 3-Axis CNC machine preferred
• Able to read and follow written and verbal instructions
• Capable of doing precise setups on machine
• Capable of reading and using precision measuring instruments (i.e. micrometer, calipers, bore gages, height gages, etc.)
• Able to read basic blueprints.
• Possess a positive attitude
• Strong attention to detail
• Must comply with all company safety policies and procedures
• Must be able to push/pull/lift up to 75 pounds frequently without assistance.
• Must be able to move freely around the manufacturing facility and workstation, stoop, bend, kneel, stand and walk for extended periods of time up to and over 8 hours a day.
• Wear all personal protective equipment as required for this position.
• Able to operate Fanuc controllers
• Ability to use CAM programs is preferred.
• Able to debug M & G codes
• Successful candidate must pass a pre-employment drug screen.