||Primary Purpose – to process radiographs and to provide support and assistance to shooters and readers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities to include, but not be limited to:
1. Properly handle unexposed x-ray film.
2. Load x-ray film into cassettes for radiographers.
3. Process exposed x-ray film for viewing by readers.
4. Monitor automatic film processing equipment.
5. Sort and file processed x-ray film by control number.
6. Maintain a proper film inventory.
Other Duties and Responsibilities to include, but not be limited to:
1. Cut and tape day pack film for special shots.
2. Clean and repair screens in film cassettes to maintain film quality.
3. Clean crossover rollers in processors to provide better film quality