||On-site School Site Server
||The Server provides excellent service to students, school, and Revolution Foods (RF) staff. He or she encourages and engages with students to try our menu items, and fruits and vegetables. The Server prepares meals, sets up for service and serves with
a sense of urgency. She or he is responsible for all documentation around compliance ensuring our schools are reimbursed by only serving reimbursable meals. The Server also ensures that food safety procedures are always followed and is accountable for food
and utensil receipt. The Server is the primary Point of Service (POS) operator.
Experience and Skills Required
- 1-2 years in a fast paced service environment in a shift lead capacity, cashier in food service or equivalent.
- Basic math skills addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Basic computer skills: email, logging in and out of HRIS and POS systems.
- Organization: filing paperwork, receiving deliveries, proper storage of food.
- Follow directions such as timelines, procedures, and supervisor expectations.
- Customer Service.
- Food handler certification a plus.
- Ability to read, write and speak basic English.
||Send This Job to a Friend