||School Site Server
||The Server team member is responsible for receiving, reheating, serving, and or portioning of meals at school sites. The Server position is responsible for providing excellent customer service while interacting with our student & faculty on a day to day
basis. Primary responsibilities include providing excellent customer service, greeting students, faculty, assisting school faculty in maintaining orderly student lines and line management, collecting electronic menu options, imputing student orders into computer
database, handling and receiving student ID cards, cash, or check, and giving change if necessary. Additional duties entail assisting server team in food management, serving, cleaning up after breakfast and lunch as well as providing necessary feedback to
Revolution Foods culinary and School Account Managers regarding necessary equipment, supplies, food as well as relaying all student and school feedback.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Follows and executes Rev Food quality standards for all menu items per approved SOP’s from Executive Chef.
- Ensure food quality standards are followed from delivery to re-therm to presentation of the final product. in a timely manner while providing excellent customer service.
- Ensure HACCP along with State and Govt. guidelines are followed concerning food safety and sanitation.
- Committed to being punctual, adhering to the time and attendance policy.
- Set up and break down of lunch line layout, work at an efficient pace, accuracy at POS and verifying compliance with Government & school compliance and contract regulations.
- Ability to learn and execute the operation of kitchen equipment in a safe, efficient manner.
- Compliant in a safety first environment while adhering to company developed operational practices, maintaining a clean, organized, hazardous free work station while focusing on sanitation and quality control.
- Establish a culture of respect, hard work, consistency and effective communication with management team members and RF customers.
- Abide by the company “Green” waste, compost and recycling program when available.
- Effectively communicates to Management any issues or concerns that may affect food safety, quality and the student customer experience.
- Supports preventive maintenance on all equipment and advises management when repair or maintenance is needed.
- Records daily events, waste, participation data and variances. Completes daily procedure checklist (cleaning, timeline, logs etc.) observant to the changes in business models and able to communicate those changes.
- Keep students informed of the scheduled menu and new items while looking for ways to increase breakfast participation, Get student customer feedback, (food quality, likes and dislikes) during non-service time (if allowed) and communicate information to
- Able to identify and effectively communicate any concerns while being solution oriented with issues that may affect food safety, quality and or the student customer experience.
- Performs other duties as assigned, and follows through on requests asked of management in a timely manner.
- Follows all company policy and procedures as outlined in the Employee handbook.
- 1-3 years customer service experience in a mid-high volume food service facility or Restaurant.
- Able to lift 50 pounds and stand for extended periods of time.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Basic computer and math skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills: Able to work well with others and participate as part of a team.
- Preferred placement for serv safe food handlers permit holders but not exclude any applicants from applying.
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies.
||Send This Job to a Friend