||Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Talent Acquisition Specialist for Revolution Foods will be responsible for building modern methods and innovative approaches to identifying, engaging, and hiring top talent. Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition, we are seeking
a driven individual who not only loves to recruit, but also loves building positive relationships with candidates and team members alike.
- Facilitate the full cycle recruiting process across multiple departments and geographic locations. This includes, but limited to: sourcing, scheduling, phone interviewing, background check administration, and candidate care.
- Work with HR Business Partners and Operations Leadership Team to build effective recruitment strategies
- Facilitate the implementation of national recruitment programs for non-exempt team members
- Identify and maintain active relationships with community based organizations, colleges, and diverse professional organizations to source and recruit top talent. Develop and maintain a network of contacts to grow the candidate pipeline.
- Create digital and social media strategies to engage with candidates
- Coach and consult our leaders to enable them to continuously improve their recruitment skills, including side by side training with the hiring managers.
- Leverage existing and emerging technologies to enrich both the candidate and hiring manager experience
- Coordination and administration of Revolution Foods’ Internship Program
- Ownership of Revolution Foods’ New Hire Onboarding Process
- Administration and maintenance of our applicant tracking system
- Promote brand culture, provide complete, accurate information about the company ensuring potential employees are excited about working at Revolution Foods.
- Bachelor’s degree or four years’ commensurate experience
- 2-3 years of progressive experience (in-house, startup experience preferred) within recruitment across multiple levels and role types.
- An unyielding commitment to customer service and strong sense of urgency
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Resourceful, creative problem-solving skills
- Experience in applicant tracking/talent management systems, technical savvy
- Self-driven, high self-awareness, sense of humor, comfortable in ambiguity, team player. Sound judgement and integrity are a must.
- Ability to travel to markets 1-2 times per month
- Food and Beverage or Manufacturing industry experience a plus.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English preferred
keywords: recruitment, recruiter, talent, Human Resources, HR, employment, branding, sales, food, beverage, retail, manufacturing, restaurant, qsr
||Send This Job to a Friend