||Financial Planning & Analysis Manager - CPG
||The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager – CPG (“FP&A Manager”) will act as the finance partner to the Consumer Products team. She or he will report to the Controller and be responsible for ensuring accurate business unit financials, managing the execution
of internal financial reporting processes, period-end close responsibilities, new product business models, and ad hoc analysis.
Ensure accurate business financials.
- Collaborate with Brand, Operations, and Customer Marketing on S&OP, aged inventory, and other cogs.
- Provide tracking and analysis on the SG&A spending.
- Interpret data for the purpose of determining the details of past sales, financial costing and operational performance.
- Ensure timely and accurate recognition of revenue and contra revenue (including Trade Spend).
Prepare CPG monthly financial reports and forecasts for Senior Executives and Board.
- Prepare month end finance reports for Executive Team, including detailed analysis of variances and impact on meeting annual goals.
- Prepare financial presentation and dashboards for CPG Advisory Group consisting of Board Members and other senior executives.
- Prepare monthly forecast and annual budget including sensitivity analysis.
- Develop KPIs needed to manage evolving business and innovative reports that help CPG team meet its goals.
Provide financial analysis support to CPG Team.
- Manage revenue forecast for existing brands/products, working closely with sales and operations to maintain most updated and accurate forecast.
- Assist in developing individual CPG customer profit & loss scenarios.
- Analyze sales, financial, costing and operational data and extracts and defines relevant information (“what” factor).
- Model the impacts of different options to help the commercial team understand the impact of their decisions and negotiations.
- Assist in the budgeting process for CPG.
- Maintain and continue to improve Anaplan (our budgeting/forecasting system).
The ideal candidate will:
- Proactively build strong, collaborative relationships with Sales, Brand, Operations, Finance, Accounting and all other groups.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of GAAP and GAAP rules for selling consumer product.
- Possess strong understanding of trade spend and promotional strategy.
- Be results oriented, able to complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner, and the ability to juggle priorities.
- Have the ability to excel in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
- Two to three years in experience in an FP&A role in a CPG company.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills, NAV and Anaplan or cloud planning system preferred.
- Cost finance and accounting strongly preferred.
||Send This Job to a Friend