Revolution Foods is igniting a healthy food revolution and believes that all children deserve access to healthy, wholesome food. We have revolutionized the school lunch line by providing healthy, affordable and fresh meals to
hundreds of thousands of students every day and have served over 50 million meals, to date.
We recently launched three lines of healthy/convenient lunch & snack products in grocery stores across the US and are looking for an enthusiastic, results-driven demo specialist to bring our brand to life at retail and drive
trial of our products.
We are expanding rapidly and are looking for reliable Demo Specialists/ Brand Ambassadors. We will provide training, all necessary supplies, and promise lots of fun along the way!
- Support key relationships with local influencers, mom/ dad/ parent groups and strategic partners throughout the market accordance
to NMM direction - become the face of Revolution Foods in the local community
- Support key retailers in your area by maintaining our brand’s store schematics
- Perform a variety of marketing-related tasks in designated market, according to NMM's requests (including event coordination,
in-store demos, retail activations, samplings, etc.)
- Generate brand excitement - have a constant enthusiastic attitude and a "be the brand" mindset
- Assist with product drops to key relationships, strategic partners, local influencers, athletes, trainers, etc.
- Resourcefulness to improvise and creatively solve problems on the fly
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., load, set up, execute and tear down promotional items
- Proven ability to be self-driven, punctual and reliable with an innate ability to multi-task
- Flexibility to travel as needed and work days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- A clean driving record is a must
- Be punctual and complete scheduled time
- Report into National Marketing Manager
- Provide brand and product messaging to consumers and encourage trial
- Report back to National Marketing Manager during and after each scheduled event - including onsite photos and post-event completion
of recap form
- Effective communicator – verbal and written
- Able to work independently, multi-task and have the ability to deal with a wide range of people in large crowds
- Able to networking and relationship-building skills
- Capable computer skills -- specifically knowledge in Microsoft Office programs, Google Calendar, Google Docs, adequate email
communication skills experience with internet research
||Send This Job to a Friend