||School Site Server Supervisor
The Server Supervisor provides excellent service to students, school, and Revolution Foods (RF) staff. The Server Supervisor is also responsible for the following:
- Set the tone daily for a healthy student lunch experience.
- Keep our schools reimbursable by ensuring servers are only serving compliant meals.
- Coaching and role modeling exemplary professionalism daily.
- Drive operational directives.
- Train new school site service team members.
- Support a mission based work environment on a daily basis.
- Interacting with school leaders to support the site teams in being successful!
- Must have experience with POS and leading a compliance focused operation.
Key performance indicators:
- Leadership: Leads the team with respect and creates a positive culture, while following policy and procedure and delivering results.
- Food Quality: Meets or exceeds all standards for appearance, flavor, doneness, portions, and recipe adherence. Exercises good judgment/decision making in support of our fresh food environment.
- Food Safety: Meets or exceeds all food safety standards for position.
- COG’s Management: Meets or exceeds all COGS targets he or she is responsible for (e.g. labor, product, transportation.
- CBM Relationship: Manages a good relationship with CBM’s, being open to their concerns, complaints and comments in professional and mature manner.
- Talent Management: Effectively selects, trains, grows, and retains top quality talent.
1. Basic math skills addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
2. Basic computer skills: Microsoft Office Programs
3. Organization: filing paperwork
4. Prioritizing daily, weekly and monthly responsibilities
5. Customer Service
6. Food handler certification
7. Leadership: Assess, coaching, motivate, discipline staff to meet goals
||Send This Job to a Friend