||Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
||The Senior Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) will act as the finance partner to the team. She or he will report to the Director of FP&A and be responsible for ensuring accurate business unit financials, managing the execution of internal
financial reporting processes, period-end close responsibilities, new product business models, and ad hoc analysis.
Ensure accurate business financials.
- Collaborate with Brand, Operations, and Customer Marketing on S&OP, aged inventory, and other cogs.
- Provide tracking and analysis on the SG&A spending.
- Interpret data for the purpose of determining the details of past sales, financial costing and operational performance.
- Ensure timely and accurate recognition of revenue and contra revenue (including Trade Spend).
Prepare monthly financial reports and forecasts for Senior Executives and Board.
- Prepare month end finance reports, including detailed analysis of variances and impact on meeting annual goals.
- Prepare financial presentation and dashboards for Advisory Group consisting of Board Members and other senior executives.
- Prepare monthly forecast and annual budget including sensitivity analysis.
- Develop KPIs needed to manage evolving business and innovative reports that help the team meet its goals.
Provide financial analysis support to the team.
- Manage revenue forecast for existing brands and working closely with sales and operations to maintain most updated and accurate forecast.
- Assist in developing individual customer profit & loss scenarios.
- Analyze sales, financial, costing and operational data and extracts and defines relevant information (“what” factor).
- Model the impacts of different options to help the commercial team understand the impact of their decisions and negotiations.
- Assist in the budgeting process.
- Maintain and continue to improve Anaplan (our budgeting/forecasting system).
The ideal candidate will:
- Proactively build strong, collaborative relationships with Sales, Brand, Operations, Finance, Accounting and all other groups.
- FP&A management expereince within the manufacturing industry.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of GAAP and GAAP rules for selling consumer product.
- Possess strong understanding of trade spend and promotional strategy.
- Be results oriented, able to complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner, and the ability to juggle priorities.
- Have the ability to excel in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
- Two to three years in experience in an FP&A role in a CPG company.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills, NAV and Anaplan or cloud planning system preferred.
Keywords: finance, management, FP&A, consumer packaged goods, Accounting, product management
||Send This Job to a Friend