The Driver Assistant position will support the Driver and execute the distribution of our meals, snacks and breakfast to local schools. They will fulfill all orders assigned and will accurately count items on their truck. They will maintain a high level
of uniform standards and personal hygiene. They will inspect fruits and snacks for quality and bring issues to the attention of the Operations Manager. They will support with the unloading of product by taking direction from the Driver and work as a team to
ensure accurate on-time deliveries.
The Driver Assistant position plays a critical role in the customer service process for Revolution Foods. They will conduct and present themselves in a respectful and polite manner at all times. They will have daily contact with our customers and will provide
support as needed. They are expected to maintain a positive relationship with our customers in the field. They are encouraged to be problem solvers and promote Revolution Foods Core values and mission. We are looking for a new addition to our team who will
help deliver school meals into the schools on a daily basis, Sunday through Thursday afternoon/evenings. The new team member will meet our truck at the first stop, help unpack and organize the delivery into the school sites, following the route through Austin
on a daily basis. The ideal applicant will be able to lift 50 lbs, be reliable and presentable to our school communities, able to pass a background check.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Establishes a culture of respect, hard work, consistency and effective communication in the kitchen.
- Ensures accurate and timely deliveries to all schools.
- Completes all duties assigned in a timely manner.
- Maintains organization and cleanliness of all equipment used for distribution.
- Delivers milk and maintains safe temperatures while distributing.
- Supports the management of the packing slips and customers signature of receipt.
- Maintains cleanliness of trucks at all times.
- Communicates effectively with co-workers.
- Supports the company “Green” waste, compost and recycling program.
- Effectively communicates and practices all company policies.
- Complies with all state Health and Safety codes.
- Performs other duties, as assigned, and follows through on requests in a timely manner.
- 1-2 years experience in a foodservice environment.
- Previous experience in a school feeding operation a plus.
- Warehouse experience, loading and unloading product.
- Able to lift 50 pounds and physically perform requirements of job.
- Advanced knowledge of region driving practices.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; able to work well with others and participate as part of a team.
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies.
- Food safety experience a plus.
||Send This Job to a Friend