- Develop, plan, execute, and communicate monthly marketing materials to our school partners. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Working cross functionally to source information, write relevant content, and format monthly newsletter and communications for distribution to school partners
- Writing content for social media and school menus
- Responsible for naming all new meal innovation and maintaining a database of customer facing names
- Organizing and managing photo shoots of new meal innovation; maintaining an organized database of photography
- Collaborating with creative team to design promotional posters for distribution to schools
- Designing templates, flyers, and additional materials as needed
- Ordering materials for distribution to remote markets
- Create materials and campaigns to help grow school meals business
- Update, refresh and add to business development sales deck
- Create additional materials as needed for sales team, including email campaigns, slides, brochures, and flyers
- Collaborate with creative design team to develop artwork for packaging for new products, and rebrand existing packaging as needed
- Develop additional supporting documents as needed
- Manage and run annual student testing calendar to inform product development stage gate process
- liaison between product development and school partners
- conduct focus groups with students
- analyze results and report findings to product development team
- Attend samplings and tasting events at local schools as needed
- Curate, analyze, and organize feedback from remote employees, school partners, and students and report findings to product development
- Develop metrics for “success” for new meal innovation. Build dashboard to monitor that success and report back to product development on a monthly basis
- Field and respond to social media comments, and general email inquiries
- Curate and evaluate Revolution Foods’s brand and voice in schools
- Pursue strategic partnerships and projects to build and elevate that brand to drive customer satisfaction and growth
Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing
6 months’ minimum food service experience preferred
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills via email, in person and on the phone, both in one on one and team situations.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Excellent technical writing skills.
Strong platform speaking skills.
Must be able to articulate nutritional standards and explain the advantages of the Revolution Foods menu offerings.
Thorough understanding of Stage-Gate process as it relates to Revolution Foods projects.
Able to multitask, troubleshoot, and work within an environment with ever-changing priorities and deadlines.
A self-starter who is able to work independently with little direction, and who’s confident enough to ask when clarification is needed.
Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies.
||Send This Job to a Friend