||Multi-Unit Culinary Training Manager
Revolution Foods is seeking an above average team player with the ability to be flexible in a fast pace work environment, having strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to motivate, inspire, and coach company managers and senior
leadership along the way. The Culinary Training Manager is responsible for communicating and training culinary product innovations, renovations, and menu adaptations to our Facility partners. The Training Manager will monitor each center to maintain food quality/food
safety, recipe and portioning adherence, sanitation, and overall center cleanliness. The Culinary Training Manager should have an intimate and real world knowledge of Facility operations and function as a “communication bridge” between the centers and R&D. This
position is based remotely.
- Responsible for training and communication of all product innovations, renovations, and other menu changes to the production Facilities.
- Creates written and e-learning based training materials and reference guides to assist Facility Team Members with the production of recipes and menu items.
- Creates roll-out materials to aid in the deployment of new recipes and menu items.
- Completes photoshoots needed for recipes/meals training and roll-outs.
- Responsible for proper set-up, display, and execution for cooking shows and demos for focus groups, clients, and tastings.
- May function as Facility Support in the event of an emergency absence.
- Assists Corporate Chef with special projects and events.
Key Performance Indicators
- Demonstrated ability to train high volume food production to the Revolution Foods flavor and quality standard.
- Demonstrated ability to establish a culture of respect, hard work and consistency with market kitchen and senior leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to execute high quality culinary events, caterings and tastings that represent the Executive Chefs and Revolution Foods brand standards.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently create detailed project plans, execute them on the agreed upon timeline and with high quality results.
- Demonstrated ability to represent the Brand, Executive Chef and company as a culinary leader at public speaking events as determined by the Executive Chef.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience minimum.
- 5 years’ food service management experience, kitchen experience required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills via email, in person and on the phone, both in one on one and team situations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Strong platform speaking skills.
- Must be willing to travel to Facilities nationally several times per month.
- Excellent knife skills, demonstrated familiarity with commercial kitchen equipment and HACCP food safety standards.
- ServSafe certification required.
- Thorough understanding of Stage-Gate process as it relates to Revolution Foods projects.
- Able to multitask, troubleshoot, and work within an environment with ever-changing priorities and deadlines.
- A self-starter who is able to work independently with little direction, and who’s confident enough to ask when clarification is needed.
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies.
Keywords: training, chef, multi-unit, kitchen manager, restaurant, corporate chef, culinary, menu development, k-12, schools, mission, values, revolution foods, nutrition.
||Send This Job to a Friend