||Data & Systems Support Specialist
||The Data & Systems Support Specialist position will be responsible for menu record keeping, data entry, documentation and reporting. Additional duties entail POS data function training and data tracking, supplies order form & HACCP Forms training and compliance
as well as daily waste tracking accuracy and labor schedule monitoring and assurance of daily labor cost controls. This is an entry level hourly position.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Information Maintenance and Data Entry
- Data Entry of school orders into Nutritional Software database for all schools being served in the market.
- Generating production records and printing records for distribution.
- Managing information updates to records as appropriate and necessary.
- Administrative support creating customer-facing menus and/or other school lunch program support materials.
- Filing and disseminating customer-facing nutrition documentation and reporting processes including portions, allergens and carbohydrates.
Compliance Record Keeping
- Substitution log, administrative support.
- Fruit, Seasonal Vegetable, Salad Bar rotation reporting with Culinary Manager.
- Serve as key contact/ market liaison to Home Office Team for compliance record keeping and inquiries related to validation.
- Other menu reporting support as necessary.
Administrative & Production Support
- Support with Monthly Applecore Menus and Uploading to the Central Database.
QUALITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office and computer use.
- Experience in maintaining databases.
- Strong analytic skills, attention to detail and quick problem solving skills.
- Intuition for anticipating challenges related to supporting various databases and ability to create solutions on own initiative.
- Proven record in consistent and accurate quality of work.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects/deadlines.
- Highly organized, efficient, effective and self-directed working style.
- Exceptional attention to detail in day to day tasks.
- Strong ability to thrive and highly perform in a young company environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated cultural sensitivity and acceptance of diversity.
- Experience in food industry a plus.
- Energetic and flexible.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
||Send This Job to a Friend