||Revolution Foods is recruiting a Linebacker for our school lunch/ vending program, located in the region. The Linebacker will work as a part of a team to produce meals each day for school lunch programs across the market. This position will assist with
additional responsibilities including warehouse receiving, pack out assembly and fulfillment.
The Linebacker will weigh and accurately count items. They will keep their space clean and organized at all times. The Linebacker will maintain proper rotation of products at all times. They will inspect Foods for quality and bring issues to the attention of
the Department Manager. They will support the Department Manager with tasks associated with next day production. They will maintain the cleanliness of the floors in the staging and work areas. They will participate in the clean-up after production. They will
also support as needed on the pack-out line. They will monitor food quality standards at all times, frequently tasting the food they serve. They will be aware of their menu items 1 week in advance and help co-ordinate planning and ordering of products related
to the pack-out. The Linebacker position is expected to be an active participant in all aspects of the Production Floor, from food preparation to cleanup. Responsible for double checks and proper staging, labeling and placing unused products.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
1. Establishes a culture of respect, hard work, consistency and effective communication in the kitchen.
2. Ensures proper product rotation of all Foods.
3. Ensures use of partial boxes in a timely manner.
4. Maintains organization and cleanliness of all equipment and tools used for production.
5. Helps maintain budgeted food costs through waste management and reduction.
6. Supports the company “Green” waste, compost and recycling program.
7. Maintains consistency in food quality standards.
7. Effectively communicates and practices all company policies.
8. Follow recipes carefully using MAC’s
9. Monitors cleanliness of all areas in the cold room and walk in/freezer.
10. Complies with all state of Colorado Health and Safety codes.
11. Perform other duties, as assigned, and follows through on requests in a timely manner.
1. 1-2 years culinary experience in a busy food service environment. Previous experience in a high volume flight kitchen or school feeding operation a plus.
2. Able to lift 50 pounds and physically perform requirements of job.
3. Strong organizational skills.
4. Strong communication and interpersonal skills: Able to work well with others and participate as part of a team.
5. Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies.
6. Forklift certification a plus.
||Send This Job to a Friend