||Supply Chain Operations Analyst
The Supply Chain Operations Analyst, is a regional and national market support position in our Corporate Purchasing department. This position reports to the Senior Director of Supply Chain, with a dotted line reporting structure to the VP of Operations and
the Manager of Enterprise Systems.
This position is fundamentally responsible for the accurate, on-spec, on-cost purchasing behavior of each market; and is responsible for the training and rollout and accuracy of the Materials Resource Planning program (MRP). This position is the Subject
Matter Expert for the Purchasing Manager position. It is the first line of training and support for the Purchasing Manager position.
The Supply Chain Operations Analyst will be tasked to run special purchasing projects and analytics. Also, this person will be responsible for proactive data checking and accuracy coaching for each market on behalf of the enterprise systems, ensuring MRP
and data are correct, and validating cost accuracy in each market.
The Supply Chain Operations Analyst will be expected to travel to support markets, train Purchasing Managers, cover vacations, and audit operational procedures, including inventory.
Overall this role will be responsible for the following:
- Training of New Purchasing Managers
- Covering purchasing onsite during Purchasing Managers vacations
- Supporting purchasing during Purchasing Manager transition
- MRP evaluation, training, support & rollout.
- Conducting audits twice a year in each Market – spec, financial/COGS, ERP System, Packaging.
- Responsible to launch new business if necessary - Support and training with any new business opportunities
- Any and all projects directed by the Senior Director of Supply Chain
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Materials Resource Planning – responsible for market rollout and training, documenting all SOPs related to MRP – Manager of Enterprise Systems to supervise
- ERP System Audits – monthly and quarterly audits/reports, including weekly routine to ensure data accuracy of each market’s ERP system activity
- Prepare monthly Product Cost report out with each market. Report to VP Ops and SR Director Purchasing monthly. Prepare feedback to markets for Sr. Director.
- Create & manage order guides & worksheets, ie. Packaging guide, produce docs, best practices, etc. Goal is to streamline and document purchasing manager’s day-to-day role – nationally & by market.
- Vacation Support - remote support for individual days off and sick days – includes Purchasing Managers and Corporate Support.
- Purchasing Manager training– new & existing as applicable
- Utilizes company production planning tools and resources to ensure market accountability
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with Purchasing Managers, General Managers and cross functional management team to ensure product costs are aligned with the operating budget.
- Work with various internal and external teams, including production manager & GM, as needed.
- Special Projects as needed. Freight, packaging, etc.
* This position will be groomed to learn and be responsible for additional purchasing responsibilities in the school meals business.
- Four (4) year college degree or significant work experience in lieu thereof
- 2-5 years purchasing, buying and supplier management experience, specific to the Food Industry
- manufacturing, distribution, packaging, NSLP school program
- experience including distribution and inventory management with emphasis in procurement, customer review, logistics, and project management
- Managed purchasing budget of $5-10 million
- Minimum 5 years of experience in manager role
- Management of P&L of multiple product lines
- Demonstrates proficiency in training and development
- Minimum 3 years of experience using a food cost and inventory management database system (Crunchtime, Eatec, Compeat, ChefTec, etc)
- Ability to quickly learn new data programs
- High proficiency with MS Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well with others and participate as part of a team
- Able to multi-task in a professional, respectful manner with keen attention to detail
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission
- Bi/Multi Lingual is a plus
||Send This Job to a Friend