The Retail Sales Consultant (RSC) is our product expert and ambassador to our extraordinarily large base of customers nationwide. Their role is to grow the store’s business by building trust with the customer, offering them world class service, and hitting pre-established sales targets. He or she will serve the customer by demonstrating AT&T’s products and services, analyzing the customer’s account and offering them personal, valuable solutions for their needs. Retail Sales Consultants are rewarded for these efforts with generous pay and commissions, numerous opportunities for advancement, and the ability to work closely with cutting edge devices and other technology from Apple, Samsung and other major manufacturers!
• Retail Sales is Helpful, but not Required. Attitude and Aptitude, particularly an Entrepreneurial spirit, speak volumes.
• Natural Acumen for Business and Numbers
• Dedication to World Class Customer Service
• Clear, convincing communication skills
• Ability to Demonstrate Products convincingly, and explain high technical features in simple language.
• An Entrepreneurial Spirt is always a good predictor of success at our company! Most Store Managers, were Retail Sales Consultants, most District Managers were Store Managers, etc. Join and create your path!
1. To the Customer
• Provide World Class Customer Service
• Remain up-to-date on Product Training and Product Knowledge
• Build Value by offering Solutions to their specific needs
2. To the Company and your Team
• Achieve pre-established sales benchmarks, which also fuel your commissions
• Represent the Company and the AT&T brand with the utmost professionalism
• Assist the manager from time to time with simple store operations tasks, and support your fellow RSC’s with a team approach to sales, when appropriate
• Take utmost care to safeguard the store’s inventory and assets
3. To Him/Herself
• Excel in the sale of our AT&T products and services, and make lots of money in the process
• Work with his/her store and district management to stand out, be acknowledged and rewarded for greatness, and move up within the organization.