INSIDE SALES -- Account Executive
EARN BASE SALARY + COMMISSION!
Pearl Insurance is growing rapidly in the Kansas City area and we're seeking dynamic inside sales professionals to help lead us to more growth and success. If you're looking for a great work culture and opportunities to advance your career, then
Pearl is the place for you! Take the next step toward a rewarding career and apply today!
The Inside Sales Account Executive is responsible for production assigned by the Regional Vice President in a specific geographical area.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Conducts high volume sales calls to meet monthly sales goals.
• Works the sales process to achieve production goals for the assigned territory.
• Develops and executes sales strategy in an effort to promote products via the telephone, fax, internet, mailing campaigns, advertising, and/or other marketing programs.
• Customizes insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
• Explains advantages, and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
• Ensures that policy requirements are fulfilled and the appropriate forms are complete.
• Documents activity in and utilizes the database system to support the sales process.
• Participates in departmental and regional team meetings.
• Builds and maintain customer relationships.
• Supports other reps when they are not available.
• Continues to stay updated by participating in extensive product training to increase overall product knowledge, system training, and sales skills, when needed.
• Convention attendance likely.
• Maintains insurance knowledge in the field AE is selling in, staying abreast of current trends and issues in the marketplace in relation to industry (i.e., lawyers, realtors, engineers, etc...).