||Receptionist and Cashier
||Pearl Automotive, Inc.
Lexus of Peoria is looking for a full-time Receptionist & Cashier to join our team!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet customers entering establishments
- Answer incoming calls, greet callers, provide information, transfer calls and/or take messages as necessary
- Route emergency calls appropriately
- Page individuals to inform them of telephone calls
- Relay and route written and verbal messages
- Perform cashiering duties for service department customers
- Maintain, organize, and file r/o’s and parts invoices
- Post cash receipts for all mailed payments
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout and café areas
- Prepare complimentary snacks and beverages for customers
- Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on procedures or policies
- Scan service files and car deal paperwork into electronic storage cabinets
- Other duties as assigned
- High school graduate or general education degree (GED) required
- Excellent communication & customer service skills required
- Professional appearance required
- Previous receptionist or customer service experience preferred
- This is a full-time position for approximately 30-35 hours per week. This position requires open availability to work varying shifts Monday-Saturday.
||Send This Job to a Friend