||Pearl Insurance Group LLC
The Enterprise Application Administrator is responsible for maintaining and supporting enterprise level systems including security, configuration, and validation. Assist with the administration and management of systems releases into system environments
and assist with troubleshooting issues and managing system level documentation. Manage systems support queue and support ticket assignments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Serve as the IT configuration expert for assigned systems including but not limited to system configuration, configuration design, configuration subject matter expert for programmers, Business Systems team and business users, and establish system configuration
standards and documentation.
- Assist with the publishing and deployment of system code to all system environments as directed by Enterprise Systems Management.
- Create, manage and administer TFS code release branches as directed by Enterprise Systems Management.
- Enter and monitor Enterprise Systems change requests including following established Change Management policies and procedures.
- Assist with systems security for assigned systems as directed by Enterprise Systems Management.
- Assist with the administration of code release branches as directed by Enterprise Systems Management.
- Work with the Business Systems team through all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle including administration and assisting with the validation of Enterprise Systems releases, release environment management, backend process management, as well
as data management.
- Write and maintain system documentation as directed by Enterprise Systems Management.
- Manage assigned Enterprise Systems support queues including ticket assignment, ticket validation, and work with Enterprise Systems Management to ensure the assignment of tickets based on programmer capacity, skill set/knowledge and overall business priorities.
Be able to troubleshoot issues utilizing systems and technical skills (i.e. SQL queries).
- Mentor and provide technical expertise to other Enterprise System staff, Business Systems staff and business users as directed by assigned Enterprise Systems Solutions Management.
- Associate’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field; IT service desk management, third party systems support, business analysis, and project management experience; 2+ years’ experience writing SQL and advance knowledge of Excel;
working knowledge of Team Foundation Server; knowledge of and experience with common software development methodologies, such as Agile or Waterfall; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to interface with both technical and business team members at all levels within an organization.
- Knowledge of and experience working in software development projects.
- Experience working in and managing IT service desk queues.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server.
- Experience with .Net a plus.
||Send This Job to a Friend