||Pearl Insurance Group LLC
INSIDE SALES -- Account Executive
EARN BASE SALARY + COMMISSION!
The Inside Sales Account Executive is responsible for production assigned by the Regional Vice President in a specific geographical area.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Conducts high volume sales calls to meet monthly sales goals.
- Works the sales process to achieve production goals for the assigned territory.
- Develops and executes sales strategy in an effort to promote products via the telephone, fax, internet, mailing campaigns, advertising, and/or other marketing programs.
- Customizes insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
- Explains advantages, and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Ensures that policy requirements are fulfilled and the appropriate forms are complete.
- Documents activity in and utilizes the database system to support the sales process.
- Participates in departmental and regional team meetings.
- Builds and maintain customer relationships.
- Supports other reps when they are not available.
- Continues to stay updated by participating in extensive product training to increase overall product knowledge, system training, and sales skills, when needed.
- Convention attendance likely.
- Maintains insurance knowledge in the field AE is selling in, staying abreast of current trends and issues in the marketplace in relation to industry (i.e., lawyers, realtors, engineers, etc...).
We are proud to offer our employees this great benefits package:
- Medical Insurance - Two Plans to choose from
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Discount Plan
- Flex Spending Plan is available
- Premium Discount Plan (Tobacco Free and/or Health Awareness Plan)
- Free Fitness Center and access to 2 Personal Trainers at no cost
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance (Additional Voluntary Life Insurance can be purchased)
- Education Assistance Program
- 401(k) with Company Match
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, or a related field is preferred; previous sales and/or customer service experience, preferably within the insurance industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Insurance sales and/or telemarketing experience preferred
- Basic PC skills required, including spreadsheet and word processing software
Pearl Insurance has enjoyed continuous growth during the past five years, yet we have retained our small, family oriented environment. We work hard and we play hard! We truly value our employees and their contribution to our
success. Colleagues are encouraged to nominate deserving team members for the Quarterly “Above & Beyond Service Excellence Award." We also honor deserving employees with recognition for superior customer service. Our employees enjoy our annual picnic which
is filled with food, music and fun, as well as our annual holiday celebration where Holiday Bonuses are passed out. We enjoy recognizing our employee service anniversaries. In addition, we are actively involved with various charities throughout the year such
as, the United Way and the American Red Cross. Salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package… This is the opportunity you have been seeking.
||Send This Job to a Friend