||Director of Ticket Operations
||POSITION OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Responsible for maintaining the day-to-day operations of the ticket office as the point person for Soccer, Football, and Baseball. This will include the Select-a-Seat setup, data manipulation, scheduling, and executing of this week long event for football and
men’s basketball coordinating with the Williams Education Fund and the Assistant Athletic Director – Ticket Operations.
Responsibilities of all Positions at Kansas Athletics:
1. Adhere to University, Big 12 Conference, Kansas Athletics and NCAA policies and procedures.
2. Maintain knowledge of departmental activities, sports schedules and procedures.
3. Foster cooperative working relationships with immediate supervisor and staff members who work within or outside his/her work unit.
4. Support the athletics departmental goals and philosophies as described by the Director of Athletics, and work to achieve and uphold the department’s mission statement and core values.
5. Maintain a positive attitude toward performing job duties and working with other staff members.
6. Exhibit professional decorum at all times while representing Kansas Athletics.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Position:
1. Serve as the lead Ticket Office position for Soccer, Baseball, and Football;
2. Develop and supervise Select-a-Seat programs for Basketball and Football with Assistant Athletic Director – Ticket Operations;
3. Serve as liaison with the Williams Educational Fund with regards to all donation and ticket inquiries (including responsibility for all account mergers generated via Donor Advantage);
4. Responsible for all correspondence with our designated ticket printer for all account pulls and returns to KU Box Office;
5. Responsible for the creation, editing process, and distribution of all athletic ticket applications and mailings;
6. Assist in the allocation, printing and distribution of season, single and away game tickets according to the established priority point seating program;
7. Administer the allocation of all season parking permits based on the priority point system and assist in individual game parking requests and required documentation.
8. Assist in the design and printing process of all season tickets with ticket printing company;
9. Work all Athletic events as assigned and assist in the supervision of game day workers as scheduled;
10. Answer telephones in a courteous, professional and prompt manner while providing any necessary follow-up to ensure that the caller is competently assisted and return all calls, e-mails, and messages within a 48-hour period;
11. Maintain competence in the use of all functions of the Spectra (Paciolan) ticketing system and Donor Advantage development system;
12. Responsible for ensuring the appropriate allocation of post season tickets following guidelines of WEF priority points system;
13. Train other Ticket Office staff in primary areas of responsibility;
14. Travel to all Football away games and post-season and Men’s Basketball post-season Tournaments;
15. Perform other duties as assigned by the Assistant Athletics Director - Ticket Operations and assist in long range plans for Ticket Operations.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university;
• A minimum of three years of ticket office experience;
• Demonstrated strong working knowledge of the Spectra (Paciolan) Ticketing System or a comparable ticketing system;
• Demonstrated strong working knowledge of the Donor Advantage Development System or a comparable development system;
• Demonstrated strong communication skills and experience in working with the public;
• Basic office equipment and computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft Excel and Access;
• Ability to work an irregular schedule including work during regular business office hours and including evenings, weekends, and holidays consistent with required athletic events as assigned by the Assistant Athletics Director - Ticket Operations;
• Ability to travel with Athletic teams as directed by the Assistant Athletics Director - Ticket Operations.
• Master’s Degree in a related field from an accredited college or university;
• A minimum of three years full-time ticket office experience at a Power 5 Conference institution.
||Send This Job to a Friend