||Positions Open Until Filled
Responsible for assisting with the filming and editing games and practices along with other related tasks.
Responsibilities of all Positions at Kansas Athletics:
1. Adhere to University, Big 12 Conference, Kansas Athletics and NCAA policies and procedures.
2. Maintain knowledge of departmental activities, sports schedules and procedures.
3. Foster cooperative working relationships with immediate supervisor and staff members who work within or outside his/her work unit.
4. Support the athletics departmental goals and philosophies as described by the Director of Athletics, and work to achieve and uphold the department’s mission statement and core values.
5. Maintain a positive attitude toward performing job duties and working with other staff members.
6. Exhibit professional decorum at all times while representing Kansas Athletics.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Position:
1. Assist with the day-to-day operations of the football technology office, including videoing and editing football games and practices and assisting with inputting information for opponent scouting and recruiting.
2. Perform all duties as requested by the Director of Football Technology.
• Full-time student status at the University of Kansas
• Willing to help with the growth of the Kansas Football program
• Enjoy the game of football
• Accountable and willing to take instruction
• Available to work ALL football practices and home games (2pm-6pm, Monday-Friday during the school year, and Saturdays and Sundays)
• General working knowledge of computers and Microsoft applications
*Experience using video equipment
||Send This Job to a Friend