||Creative and Marketing Coordinator
||The Creative & Marketing Coordinator supports the New York Creative & Marketing department through administration of creative and marketing tasks, in addition to general administrative support.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Formats and types letters, memos, forms, labels, agendas, notices, reports, requests for proposal, contracts or other correspondence on a computer or typewriter and proofs correspondence and related documents of staff.
• Periodically works after hours, on weekends and off site for events.
• Runs errands as needed.
• Makes sponsorship calls as needed.
• Maintains database(s) and/or tracking logs related to department functions or activities; enters data or verifies information for accuracy; updates database(s) as needed; prints reports; files or submits documents/reports to appropriate department or director/manager.
• Responds to questions, requests, or problems or directs to appropriate person/department.
• Opens, stamps, sorts, logs and distributes mail and various documents; prepares and processes outgoing mail, mass mailings, package pickup etc.; determines appropriate routing for correspondence.
• Organizes and maintains various filing systems.
• Prepares complex, routine and non-routine reports; receives, sorts, and summarizes material for the preparation of reports; prepares work reports.
• Performs basic accounting functions as applicable.
• Collects receipts and manages expense reporting process for department members
• Coordinates travel arrangements and makes reservations
• Performs administrative support functions, including: notarizing documents; maintaining various inventories of supplies, forms and equipment and placing orders for same; performing general housekeeping functions; and completing related functions.
• May perform duties in the support of various meetings including: organizing meeting sites and scheduling meetings; organizing and maintaining documents, records and related information; preparing agendas materials; sending notifications; setting up and attending meetings; preparing reports and related documents; monitoring audiovisual equipment; and taking/transcribing notes and preparing minutes.
• May provide direct coordination and communication with outside consultants as well as internal departments
• Bachelor’s degree; and
• One to three years of progressively responsible marketing and administrative support experience; or,
• Any combination of education, training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
• Prior experience with creative/marketing firm preferred.
||Send This Job to a Friend