||Graphic Design Specialist
||Job Title: Graphic Design Specialist
Position Type: Salary
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Location: Corporate (North Phoenix)
Reports to: SVP Marketing
Responsible for the conception, creation, execution and management of packaging, corrugate, marketing collateral and advertising functions for all visual content.
• Generate and maintain processes with which content is procured to execute all visual content.
• Create, manage and approve all visual and editorial content.
• Manage and maintain an organized system for all art related digital files and physical copies of printed materials.
• Schedule and direct photoshoots related to food photography.
• Oversee any external executions of our brands visual content.
• Approve colors & content for all packing and corrugate from vendors.
• Contribute to the legalities and guidelines for both foreign and domestic of all visual content, particularly related to consumer food packaging.
• Procure, maintain and suggest any hardware and software needs that allows for the creation of all visual content.
• Clear and effective communication with outside design firms, corporate buyers, printers and licensed partners regarding creative projects.
• Clear and effective communication with corporate management & plant personnel.
• Assist in developing products regarding their brand identities and flavor profiles.
• Approve invoices from outside vendors pertaining to any art related materials and content.
• Meet and communicate Inventure Foods needs to various vendors for all visual communication needs and support.
• Present conceptual artwork to management.
• Moderate travel on an as needed basis
Required Experience and Skill Set:
• Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop expert.
• Knowledge of other Adobe CC suite software a plus.
• At least 2-3 years of experience in a design related field. Food related consumer packaging experience is a plus.
• Microsoft Office Suite experience. Must understand Word, Excel and PowerPoint at an intermediate level.
• Google Doc’s understanding and experience.
• Ability to listen well and translate conversations into outstanding visual designs.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize a heavy workload.
• Organizational expertise.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Significant experience in a deadline driven environment.
• Video creation and editing a plus.
• A solid understanding of flexography printing capabilities and limitations.
• Bachelor’s degree or related experience and/or training in the design field.
Physical and Mental Demands:
• Occasional standing and walking required.
• Fast-paced environment that requires organizational skills and ability to manage stress.
• Flexibility in work schedule may be required.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected and is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required. The employee may be asked or required to perform other duties as