Innovative + New-Venture = Inventure
Boulder Canyon Natural Foods
Bob’s Texas Style
Where To Buy
In The News
Inventure In The Community
Inventure In The Community
Boys & Girls Clubs
Ronald McDonald House
Phoenix Childrenâ€™s Hospital
City Of Hope
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Job Title: Creative Manager
Position Type: Salary
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Location: Corporate (North Phoenix)
Reports to: SVP/GM
Responsible for the conception, creation, execution and management of packaging, corrugate, marketing collateral and advertising functions for all visual content.
• Generate and maintain processes with which content is procured to execute all visual content.
• Create, manage and approve all visual and editorial content.
• Manage and maintain an organized system for all art related digital files and physical copies of printed materials.
• Schedule and direct photoshoots related to food photography.
• Oversee any external executions of our brands visual content.
• Approve colors & content for all packing and corrugate from vendors.
• Contribute to the legalities and guidelines for both foreign and domestic of all visual content, particularly related to consumer food packaging.
• Procure, maintain and suggest any hardware and software needs that allows for the creation of all visual content.
• Clear and effective communication with outside design firms, corporate buyers, printers and licensed partners regarding creative projects.
• Clear and effective communication with corporate management & plant personnel.
• Assist in developing products regarding their brand identities and flavor profiles.
• Approve invoices from outside vendors pertaining to any art related materials and content.
• Meet and communicate Inventure Foods needs to various vendors for all visual communication needs and support.
• Present conceptual artwork to management.
• Moderate travel on an as needed basis
Required Experience and Skill Set:
• Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop expert.
• Knowledge of other Adobe CC suite software a plus.
• At least 5 years of experience in a design related field. Food related consumer packaging experience is a plus.
• Microsoft Office Suite experience. Must understand Word, Excel and PowerPoint at an intermediate level.
• Google Doc’s understanding and experience.
• Ability to listen well and translate conversations into outstanding visual designs.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize a heavy workload.
• Organizational expertise.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Significant experience in a deadline driven environment.
• Video creation and editing a plus.
• A solid understanding of flexography printing capabilities and limitations.
• Bachelor’s degree or related experience and/or training in the design field.
Physical and Mental Demands:
• Occasional standing and walking required.
• Fast-paced environment that requires organizational skills and ability to manage stress.
• Flexibility in work schedule may be required.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Send This Job to a Friend