Innovative + New-Venture = Inventure
Boulder Canyon Natural Foods
Bob’s Texas Style
Where To Buy
In The News
Inventure In The Community
Inventure In The Community
Boys & Girls Clubs
Ronald McDonald House
Phoenix Childrenâ€™s Hospital
City Of Hope
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Position location: Goodyear, AZ
Position Scope: The Maintenance Mechanic will support the production efforts of the Goodyear, AZ plant by performing tasks related to the repair, construction and preventative maintenance of all equipment, buildings and grounds. The Maintenance Mechanic will ensure Plant equipment is free of any safety hazards and operating according to manufacturer standards. This position will troubleshoot mechanical failures and perform appropriate interventions, directing issues to the Maintenance Manager that fall outside of the general maintenance scope of knowledge.
1. Maintaining Plant equipment in a safe and operational mode.
2. Troubleshooting and repairing equipment.
3. Performing preventative maintenance.
4. Performing safety checks on equipment.
Installs repairs and properly maintains all equipment to ensure efficient operations and safe working conditions. Responds to requests for equipment maintenance/modification for safety related issues.
Conducts daily inspections throughout the Plant as directed to check production and operation of all primary equipment. Conducts periodic inspections of non-production equipment including HVAC, battery-powered equipment, and building structures to ensure proper and safe working conditions.
Completes preventative maintenance on equipment according to established Preventative Maintenance Program. Communicates issues found during PM to Maintenance Manager for resolution.
Disables equipment found to be an immediate safety hazards and communicates with Shift/Plant Management and Maintenance Manager.
Required Skill Set:
General mechanical skills consistent with 3-5 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
Knowledge of safe operating practices involved in the use of power tools, lock-out/tag-out programs and food safety.
Experience with general category tools (hammers, pliers, grease guns, etc.).
Strong commitment to company values.
Completion of applicable High School, Vocational or Technical School programs.
Physical Activities Required for this position:
Lifting (Min 0/Max 50 lbs.) Frequently
Repetitive Motions Occasionally
Mental Processes required for this position:
Mathematical Reasoning Frequently
Language Ability Constantly
1. Will this individual be subject to inside environmental conditions, which provide protection from weather but not necessarily temperature changes? YES
2. Will this individual be subject to outside environmental conditions that provide no effective protection from weather? PERIODICALLY AS NEEDED
3. Will this individual be subject to extreme heat defined as temperatures exceeding 100 degrees for periods of more than one hour? YES
4. Will this individual be subject to noise that is sufficient to cause the associate to shout in order to be heard above the ambient noise level? YES
5. Will this individual be subject to vibration or oscillating movement of the extremities or whole body? PERIODICALLY AS NEEDED
6. Will this individual be subject to hazards including a variety of physical conditions such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, electrical current, exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals? YES
7. Will this individual be subject to oils either through air or skin contact including but not limited to cutting fluids? YES
8. Will this individual be required to wear a respirator in the performance of their job duties? NO
Send This Job to a Friend