||Clinical Pharmacy Practitioner
The Clinical Pharmacy Practitioner (CPP) will provide ambulatory clinical pharmacy services under a collaborative practice agreement. Clinical pharmacy services include, but are not limited to, comprehensive medication management and education.
• Assess patient to develop appropriate, individualized, and achievable goals in conjunction with the patient and healthcare provider.
• Plan and implement specific interventions in collaboration with the patient’s healthcare team, as appropriate, to resolve current problems and prevent potential future problems
• Evaluate the effectiveness of care in conjunction with other members of the healthcare team
• Report changes in patient condition to the supervising physician
• Document care provided in EHR (Electronic Health Record) and submit documentation in a timely manner
• Facilitate continuity of service across care settings through effective information management; include both verbal and written communication
• Manage a caseload and deliver care in a cost-effective manner that demonstrates an understanding of reimbursement methodologies focusing on managing productivity
• Perform educational sessions to patients, providers, and staff
• Serve as a preceptor for students and residents on clinical rotations
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of
personnel so classified.
• Graduate of an accredited school of pharmacy (BS or PharmD Degree)
• Eligible for licensure as a Registered Pharmacist in Tennessee and Virginia
• PGY1 residency training with emphasis in Ambulatory Care or PGY2 residency in Ambulatory Care
• Good standing with the Board of Pharmacy
• Experience in presenting information, data, and trends
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Excellent Patient Care
• Superb time-management and organizational skills
||Send This Job to a Friend