||Senior Brand Management Assistant
||Senior Brand Management Assistant – San Francisco, CA
Wiley Global Education
Wiley Global Education uniquely understands the process of designing and implementing innovative learning experiences and comprehensive solutions that address today’s higher education challenges. We provide education solutions, including online program management
services for higher education institutions and course management tools for instructors and students. Through trusted collaborative relationships, Wiley Global Education also provides innovative content, technology, services, and insights that support its education
partners to achieve improved institutional performance and learners to achieve their goals.
Working out of Wiley’s Minneapolis office with the Talent Management Solutions group, the Brand Management Assistant helps develop content for websites, email marketing and social media. Manages website updates across WLS brands. Provides support to product
management functions for branded print product. Responsible for providing department-level administrative and clerical support to WLS brand management team at a level which requires initiative and judgment. Establishes departmental processes and procedures
and facilitates/ensures their implementation. Coordinates departmental meetings and events.
• Contribute to content development for websites, email marketing and social media. Manage website updates across brands. (60%)
• Provide support for Product Managers across WLS brands. Provide administrative support for San Francisco Brand team. (40%)
• Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent problem solving skills including the ability to seek out information and ask questions.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Excellent computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent technical know-how. Able to troubleshoot technical issues for others in order to reduce the number of issues being escalated to the Tech Support team.
• BA, BS in education, business, communications or equivalent.
Compensation & Benefits
• Competitive Base Salary
• Wiley provides Incentive Plans to reinforce and sustain a culture devoted to excellent performance; to emphasize performance against specific objectives at the corporate, business, product line and individual levels; and to reward significant contributions
that further the success of our business objectives.
• For Health and Welfare Benefits information please click on the following link: http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-301743.html
Wiley is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or other legally protected status. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion
of a background check and
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend