Deltak is seeking a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to define and execute our functional and performance test strategy across our exciting and innovative product portfolio. Be part of an extraordinary opportunity to revolutionize the higher education experience!
Deltak’s product team of design-driven, passionate technologists build state-of-the-art software for higher education. At Deltak, you’ll be a part of a creative and collaborative team that is dedicated to building great student experiences as well as learning new skills, techniques, and technologies.
As a QA Automation Engineer for Deltak, you will be responsible defining our test automation strategy, developing the test automation framework, executing functional and performance test scripts, and reporting results.
Deltak, a Wiley brand, has been an online learning innovator for 17 years, helping leading universities build, grow and support online programs. As a recognized leader in online education, Deltak’s partners benefit from our global capabilities in market strategy, operational management, marketing, student recruitment and retention services, faculty support and online course development. We foster a highly selective employee recruitment process that is matched by our focus on the personal and professional development of each team member once they become a member of our fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Every day, our professionals are helping to positively affect the lives of students through exceptional services, innovative technologies and, most importantly, strong personal relationships.
At Deltak, we are passionate about the success of our partners, their students and each of our team members. We believe that our core values, ownership mentality and personal connection make us a pre-eminent organization in higher education. If you are passionate about education and have the desire to help people succeed, then we want to meet you and hear your story.
• Collaborate with product management to define quality standards across platforms and products.
• Participate in storyboarding and solution design sessions. Analyze and provide feedback on artifacts delivered throughout the development process.
• Work with functional test team to create and maintain library of test plans and test scenarios. Ensure test scripts maintain traceability to requirements.
• Identify test scenarios most relevant to automate.
• Research and recommend processes and tools to support the Deltak quality assurance discipline, including regression and performance test automation tools.
• Define test automation strategy.
• Provide estimates for automation script creation and execution. Communicate status and metrics for current initiatives.
• Work with multidisciplinary teams to define and improve cross-functional processes.
TEST & MITIGATE
• Maintain test automation environments, create test bed of data used to support test script execution.
• Create and maintain automated regression and performance test scripts.
• Execute quality assurance test scripts. Ensure that developed functionality satisfies requirements and aligns with specifications.
• Track and record results of test script execution. Interpret results and identify trends. Publish results and communicate test execution status.
• Identify challenges encountered during development and test process.
• Work closely with development team to research and mitigate issues found in testing.