||International Sales Consultant
||Ho Chi Min City or Hanoi
A nonprofit, non-governmental organization, CIEE is the world leader in international education and exchange. For 70 years CIEE has been committed to bringing the world together through meaningful international exchange programs to help humanize international
relations – all students, all nations. Driven by this purpose, CIEE has helped thousands of people gain the knowledge and skills necessary to live and work in a globally interdependent and culturally diverse world by offering the most comprehensive, relevant,
and valuable exchange programs available. Serving over 400 U.S. College and University consortium members, CIEE operates sixty-five study centers in forty-five countries that support study abroad programs for over 10,000 students annually. In addition, as
the largest sponsor for U.S. Department of State J-1 Visa programs, CIEE helps nearly 30,000 international students participate in U.S. based exchange programs annually. CIEE programs and services span study abroad, teach abroad, international faculty development
seminars, and inbound exchange study, work, and internship programs for today’s high school and university students, professionals, and educators.
CIEE strives to lead a robust community of international program providers and sponsors through innovation, exemplary service, and exceptional efficiency. Our success depends on having the very best professionals. We are committed to recruiting and retaining
the best people in the industry, particularly those who are passionate about international education, are self-starters with high levels of energy and autonomy, and are dedicated to exceed expectations in every challenge. We foster excellence through tapping
the skills of a diverse workforce and promoting a dynamic environment where talented individuals of differing perspectives and cultural backgrounds work together to advance our mission.
Summary of Position:
CIEE is seeking a dynamic professional with a proven sales record to serve as an International Sales Consultant (ISC) for CIEE’s International Sales Team. Reporting to the Director of F-1 High School International Sales, this position will be responsible
for business development of prospective educational agencies and driving sales in Vietnam, Thailand, and other Southeast Asia markets, with a focus on winning new F-1 and J-1 high school business in this region. The incumbent will research, identify, and develop
new market opportunities and will actively engage in the prospecting of new International Representatives across the Asia market. This position will require significant travel within Vietnam a in order to generate student enrollments and occasional travel
to CIEE Headquarters in Portland, Maine as well as other international locations. In collaboration with other CIEE divisions, the ISC will engage in analysis of student mobility trends and develop marketing strategies to support sales efforts within Vietnam
and Southeast Asia. The International Sales Consultant will function as the chief liaison with International Representatives for annual cooperation agreements, training, program marketing and development, and overall service delivery. In addition, the International
Sales Consultant will assist the Director in the achievement of annual program sales goals and long-term business development objectives for all F-1 and J-1 visa products in Vietnam and Southeast Asia markets.
- Aggressively drive sales of the High School Program by actively engaging CIEE’s existing base of International Representatives and by developing new business relationships with other key International Representatives in the market.
- Research and develop new market opportunities for the F-1 visa programs within the territory.
- Advise the Director on market strategies, including but not limited to pricing and enrollment, within Asia to increase High School program sales.
- Take responsibility for the overall management and pipeline of assigned accounts.
- Actively monitor, analyze, and report on sales activities for your respective International Representative accounts.
- Track and follow up on account and participant leads in order to convert them to the final sale.
- Identify areas of risk and opportunity to ensure budget targets are met or exceeded.
- Ensure that each International Representative is receiving the highest level of customer service from CIEE in order to meet sales goals and maximize yield from the representative and market.
- Assist in the establishment of standard account management protocols, support procedures, and sales reporting systems.
- Set up and execute representative events such as annual on-site visits, customized training days, and presentations.
- Oversee and perform webinar and in-person trainings, as required, for new and existing International Representatives.
- Collaborate with CIEE team members and offices within Asia to develop regional strategy.
- Work closely with the F-1 High School relations team, acquiring deep knowledge of CIEE’s school portfolio and the American Education system.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years of sales and account management experience required.
- Language skills required: fluency in English is required. Fluency in a second language a plus.
- Experience with F1 international programs required and J1 international programs a plus.
- Knowledge of high school academic environment in several Asian countries, as well as in the U.S., required.
- Understanding of student mobility trends within Asia.
- Authorization to work within Asia required.
- Desire to work in a collaborative, team environment.
- Significant travel within region required.
- Comfortable with learning new technology.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, and multi-tasking skills along with a strong work ethic, high integrity, and passion for success in this exciting international workforce.
- Experience building credible relationships across functions and management levels.
- Self-starter with ability to take initiative and drive projects independently.
- Experience delivering results in a fast-paced team environment.
Work Environment Requirements:
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position listed above
- Lifting: 0-25 lbs; frequency of lifting: infrequent
- Ability to speak and listen on a telephone
- Ability to type, and view a computer screen
- Ability to bend and sort paperwork in a filing cabinet
CIEE’s typical work week is Monday-Friday, forty hours per week. Regular work schedules may vary based on business needs.
||Send This Job to a Friend