||Strategy & Business Development
A nonprofit, non-governmental organization, CIEE is the world leader in international education and exchange. For 70 years CIEE has been committed to bringing the world together through meaningful international exchange programs to help humanize international
relations – all students, all nations. Driven by this purpose, CIEE has helped thousands of people gain the knowledge and skills necessary to live and work in a globally interdependent and culturally diverse world by offering the most comprehensive, relevant,
and valuable exchange programs available. Serving over 400 U.S. College and University consortium members, CIEE operates sixty-five study centers in forty-five countries that support study abroad programs for over 10,000 students annually. In addition, as
the largest sponsor for U.S. Department of State J-1 Visa programs, CIEE helps nearly 30,000 international students participate in U.S. based exchange programs annually. CIEE programs and services span study abroad, teach abroad, international faculty development
seminars, and inbound exchange study, work, and internship programs for today’s high school and university students, professionals, and educators.
We strive to lead a robust community of international program providers and sponsors through innovation, exemplary service and exceptional efficiency. Our success depends on having the very best professionals. CIEE is committed to recruiting and retaining
the best people in the industry, particularly those who are passionate about international education, are self-starters with high levels of energy and autonomy, and are dedicated to exceed expectations in every challenge.
Summary of Position:
The Reporting Analyst will work closely with the Research and Study Abroad Management teams to actively monitor CIEE’s 200+ programs and ensure high quality program delivery. This individual will provide CIEE Study Abroad teams with actionable insights
based on rigorous analysis and in-depth reporting on a wide range of topics. Significant data analysis will support projects including but not limited to: CIEE enrollment trends, participant demographics, and evaluation feedback.
- Use data, statistical models and research to detect trends; make predictions of the future based on insights gained and drivers of past performance
- Combines and mines data from multiple sources using analytical software and applications to respond to high-level business questions and conduct related analysis
- Develop and maintain complex analytical reports and dashboards
- Support program reviews and related quality assurance analysis (ALL Study Abroad programs, including GIobal Institutes)
- Conduct ongoing analysis and reporting on CIEE evaluation feedback, health/safety/security data, and registrations to drive program decisions
- Identify and flag program quality issues
- Proactively conduct further analysis to better understand drivers of program quality
- Develop recommendations for program quality enhancements
- Evaluate program quality controls to see how effective they are in managing/resolving issues in program delivery
- Create reports to facilitate the communication of program quality review findings to all stakeholders
- Present findings to senior Study leaderships and stakeholders
- Conduct study customer analysis (e.g., diversity statistics, trends, demographics)
- Provide insights that enable Study Abroad leadership to better understand its customers and determine whether the products provided meet their needs
- Handle ad-hoc study analytics and research requests (e.g., sending school analysis, program enrollment analysis)
- Support Study enrollment trend analysis including projections and forecasting
- Provide reporting and analytical support for various teams within the Study Abroad division
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters degree preferred
- Very strong data analytical skills & demonstrated experience
- Background in statistics preferred
- High proficiency in and experience using of Excel and Qualtrics required
- Knowledge of data visualization tools (e.g., DOMO) a plus
- Basic Programming experience (e.g., SQL, R) required
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding organization skills. Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Flexibility and interest in working in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-orientated work environment
- Some evening and weekend work as well as travel both domestic and international may be required
- Other duties as assigned
- Physical Demands:
- Lifting: 0-25 lbs
- Frequency of lifting: infrequent
- Typical business day: 9am-5pm
- Additional Physical Demands
- Ability to speak and listen on a telephone
- Ability to type, and view a computer screen
- Ability to bend and sort paperwork in a filing cabinet.
- Visual, Hearing, Dexterity & Mental Demands
- Adequate to perform the essential functions of the job such as using a telephone, answering emails, filing paperwork, viewing a computer screen, and operating office equipment.
Due to federal regulations a background check will be conducted as a condition of employment.
CIEE seeks excellence through diversity among its staff and program participants. CIEE prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status,
or marital status. Applications by underrepresented groups are encouraged.
- CIEE strives to lead a robust community of international program providers and sponsors through innovation, exemplary service, and exceptional efficiency. Our success depends on having the very best professionals. We are committed to recruiting and retaining
the best people in the industry, particularly those who are passionate about international education, are self-starters with high levels of energy and autonomy, and are dedicated to exceed expectations in every challenge. We foster excellence through tapping
the skills of a diverse workforce and promoting a dynamic environment where talented individuals of differing perspectives and cultural backgrounds work together to advance our mission. CIEE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applications by ethnically diverse
and underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged.
||Send This Job to a Friend