||Marketing & Communications
||Boston, MA or Portland, ME
Summary of Position: Web Producer
Reporting to the Senior Web Producer, the Web Producer will work within the Web and Digital Marketing team and assist in the tactical and technical direction of the CIEE web sites, managing the production/lifecycle of all web-related
initiatives. The candidate will be responsible for development and maintenance of content on related web sites and will provide support to Marketing Managers and their client’s needs.
- Ensuring brand identity and global site strategy throughout CIEE web sites
- Execute daily web site updates and quality assurance/maintenance
- Provide professional guidance and constructive feedback to project team members
- Develop HTML pages for specific marketing campaigns for desktop and mobile experiences
- Produce and distribute email communications
- Assist team in support and execution of content strategy within the CIEE web sites
- Communicate regularly with Marketing Managers on project status verbally and via project management software
- Training and support of web user needs
- Analyzing and reporting on web traffic statistics, and making recommendations using data
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work independently while exercising appropriate judgment is a key asset to this position
- Sense of humor and strong work ethic a must
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years’ experience in web, digital space or related field required
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Must have experience in working in a CMS and data analytics tools
- Knowledge of Drupal a plus
- Basic skills in Photoshop and Dreamweaver, video editing a plus
- Strong writing/proof reading skills
- Strong leadership, customer relationship and project management skills, hands-on execution in web development, strong information architecture and web design abilities, technical savvy and a solid understanding of industry standards and best practices
- Physical Demands:
- Lifting: 0-25 lbs
- Frequency of lifting: infrequent
- Typical business day: 9am-5pm
- Additional Physical Demands
- Ability to speak and listen on a telephone
- Ability to type, and view a computer screen
- Ability to bend and sort paperwork in a filing cabinet.
- Visual, Hearing, Dexterity & Mental Demands
- Adequate to perform the essential functions of the job such as using a telephone, answering emails, filing paperwork, viewing a computer screen, and operating office equipment.
Due to federal regulations a background check will be conducted as a condition of employment.
A nonprofit, non-governmental organization, CIEE is the world leader in international education and exchange. For 70 years CIEE has been committed to bringing the world together through meaningful international exchange programs to help humanize international
relations – all students, all nations. Driven by this purpose, CIEE has helped thousands of people gain the knowledge and skills necessary to live and work in a globally interdependent and culturally diverse world by offering the most comprehensive, relevant,
and valuable exchange programs available. Serving over 400 U.S. College and University consortium members, CIEE operates sixty-five study centers in forty-five countries that support study abroad programs for over 10,000 students annually. In addition, as
the largest sponsor for U.S. Department of State J-1 Visa programs, CIEE helps nearly 30,000 international students participate in U.S. based exchange programs annually. CIEE programs and services span study abroad, teach abroad, international faculty development
seminars, and inbound exchange study, work, and internship programs for today’s high school and university students, professionals, and educators.
Due to federal regulations, a background check will be conducted as a condition of employment. Interested candidates please email a
Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put " Web Producer in the subject line. We will contact those candidates we would like to meet with to further discuss this exciting opportunity. No phone calls please.
- CIEE strives to lead a robust community of international program providers and sponsors through innovation, exemplary service, and exceptional efficiency. Our success depends on having the very best professionals. We are committed to recruiting and retaining
the best people in the industry, particularly those who are passionate about international education, are self-starters with high levels of energy and autonomy, and are dedicated to exceed expectations in every challenge. We foster excellence through tapping
the skills of a diverse workforce and promoting a dynamic environment where talented individuals of differing perspectives and cultural backgrounds work together to advance our mission. CIEE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applications by ethnically diverse
and underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged.
||Send This Job to a Friend