A nonprofit, non-governmental organization, CIEE is the world leader in international education and exchange. For 70 years CIEE has been committed to bringing the world together through meaningful international exchange programs to help humanize international
relations – all students, all nations. Driven by this purpose, CIEE has helped thousands of people gain the knowledge and skills necessary to live and work in a globally interdependent and culturally diverse world by offering the most comprehensive, relevant,
and valuable exchange programs available. Serving over 400 U.S. College and University consortium members, CIEE operates sixty-five study centers in forty-five countries that support study abroad programs for over 10,000 students annually. In addition, as
the largest sponsor for U.S. Department of State J-1 Visa programs, CIEE helps nearly 30,000 international students participate in U.S. based exchange programs annually. CIEE programs and services span study abroad, teach abroad, international faculty development
seminars, and inbound exchange study, work, and internship programs for today’s high school and university students, professionals, and educators.
CIEE strives to lead a robust community of international program providers and sponsors through innovation, exemplary service, and exceptional efficiency. Our success depends on having the very best professionals. We are committed to recruiting and retaining
the best people in the industry, particularly those who are passionate about international education, are self-starters with high levels of energy and autonomy, and are dedicated to exceed expectations in every challenge. We foster excellence through tapping
the skills of a diverse workforce and promoting a dynamic environment where talented individuals of differing perspectives and cultural backgrounds work together to advance our mission.
The Academic Internship Council (AIC) is a non-profit organization that draws upon three decades of experience developing place-based, experiential education programs that
connect academic curricula with industry and community. AIC partners with universities and colleges from around the world to develop and deliver internship programs in Boston, New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, Singapore, Mumbai, Hong Kong, Berlin, Cape
Town, Santiago de Chile, and London. AIC became part of the CIEE family in 2014, bringing together a century of leadership in global education to offer more opportunities for more students in more places.
Together, we strive to lead a robust community of international program providers and sponsors through innovation, quality, safety, exemplary service, and exceptional efficiency.
Our success depends on having the very best professionals. CIEE and AIC are committed to recruiting and retaining the best people in the industry, particularly those who are passionate about international education, are self-starters with high levels of energy
and autonomy, and are dedicated to exceeding expectations in every challenge.
Summary of Position:
The AIC Account Manager will play an integral role in supporting partner universities, building AIC customized internship program offerings, and expanding organizational leadership
in the field of experiential education. The role focuses on partner university relations and program delivery in close coordination with the AIC Executive Director.
- Manage positive client relations for and nurture collaboration with all AIC partners
- Implement – and improve – internal processes that support delivery and drive growth
- Manage annual calendar for university relations with delivery or delegation of key touchpoints such as:
- Confirmation of programs and cities on offer
- Identification for improvement and expansion
- Processing and tracking of annual agreements
- Development of student recruitment plan, in collaboration with university partners, steps might include:
- Discuss context of campus to understand how best AIC can support
- Review of university program website
- Capture events on campus (such as study abroad fairs)
- Provide content to university (such as internship testimonials by academic department)
- Provide template for student enrollments (i.e. Excel sheet) to upload into the system
- Develop and monitor program budgets, in collaboration with AIC Program Team
- Draft new program proposals, in collaboration with AIC Development Director
- Process letters of agreement and addenda, including drafting and tracking
- Maintain repository of materials to support program delivery and growth, in collaboration with AIC Marketing Manager
- Create regular reports, utilizing Salesforce automation in addition to ad hoc requests
- Pipeline reports for internal review and ongoing follow up
- University historical reports for internal review and planning
- Coordinate regular meetings for annual planning and regular review
- Other duties as assigned