||Host Family Recruiter/Regional Manager High School USA
||High School Exchange Programs
A nonprofit, non-governmental organization, CIEE is the world leader in international education and exchange. For 65 years CIEE has helped thousands of people gain the knowledge and skills necessary to live and work in a globally interdependent and culturally
diverse world by offering the most comprehensive, relevant, and valuable exchange programs available. Serving over 300 U.S. College and University consortium members, CIEE operates sixty study centers in over forty countries that support study abroad programs
for over 6,000 students annually. In addition, as the largest sponsor for U.S. Department of State J-1 Visa programs, CIEE helps nearly 25,000 international students participate in U.S. based exchange programs annually. CIEE programs and services span study
abroad, teach abroad, international faculty development seminars, and inbound exchange study, work, and internship programs for today’s high school and university students, professionals, and educators.
Summary of Position:
CIEE is seeking a qualified professional to serve as a Host Family Recruiter/Regional Manager for California. Based out of a home field office, the HFRRM will be responsible for program development in designated communities from the ground up. This development
requires recruitment and training of Local Coordinators and host families for the placement of incoming international High School students, as well as targeted school recruitment.
- Maintain and develop new high school relationships for the exchange program in designated states.
- Recruit, manage and motivate field network to help the team place their designated quota; develop personal rapport, provide ongoing support to all field representatives
- Recruit new schools for the private and public programs.
- Generate leads and direct host family recruitment for both private and public programs
- Compliance with all State Department regulations and CSIET program standards, and procurement of supporting documentation
- Data management/Data entry
- Extensive summer hours as necessary (nights and weekends)
- Involves domestic and international travel; valid US driver’s license required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- CIEE strives to lead a robust community of international program providers and sponsors through innovation, exemplary service, and exceptional efficiency. Our success depends on having the very best professionals. We are committed to recruiting and retaining
the best people in the industry, particularly those who are passionate about international education, are self-starters with high levels of energy and autonomy, and are dedicated to exceed expectations in every challenge. We foster excellence through tapping
the skills of a diverse workforce and promoting a dynamic environment where talented individuals of differing perspectives and cultural backgrounds work together to advance our mission. CIEE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applications by ethnically diverse
and underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged.
||Send This Job to a Friend