||Digital Marketing Coordinator
||Marketing & Communications
Digital Marketing Coordinator, Portland, Maine
A nonprofit, non-governmental organization, CIEE is the world leader in international education and exchange. For 70 years CIEE has helped thousands of people gain the knowledge and skills necessary to live and work in a globally interdependent and culturally
diverse world by offering the most comprehensive, relevant, and valuable exchange programs available. Serving over 300 U.S. College and University consortium members, CIEE operates sixty study centers in over forty countries that support study abroad programs
for over 8,000 students annually. In addition, as the largest sponsor for U.S. Department of State J-1 Visa programs, CIEE helps nearly 25,000 international students participate in U.S. based exchange programs annually. CIEE programs and services span study
abroad, teach abroad, international faculty development seminars, and inbound exchange study, work, and internship programs for today’s high school and university students, professionals, and educators.
We strive to lead a robust community of international program providers and sponsors through innovation, exemplary service and exceptional efficiency. Our success depends on having the very best professionals. CIEE is committed to recruiting and retaining
the best people in the industry, particularly those who are passionate about international education, are self-starters with high levels of energy and autonomy, and are dedicated to exceed expectations in every challenge.
CIEE is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to be based out of our Boston office. This is a full-time, salaried non-exempt position responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of digital marketing strategies that drive leads, applications
and participant growth through digital advertising, marketing automation, and social media marketing activities. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the entire Web and Digital Marketing team and the business stakeholders, reporting to
the Associate Director of Digital Marketing.
- Collaborate with the associate director, digital marketing producer, business stakeholders in the development of digital marketing strategies that align with and support the core business goals of individual business lines.
- Drive program participant growth by developing and producing strategic search, display, video, and social media advertising, marketing automation and lead generation campaigns.
- Regularly monitor and optimize digital advertising, marketing funnel and lead generation performance.
- Provide reporting and analysis to stakeholders to drive digital marketing strategy and with a strong focus on lead, application and participant growth.
- Support day-to-day relationships with third party digital marketing vendors and agencies.
- Collaborate with the marketing automation team in creating and optimizing lead scoring models.
- Collaborate with the web team and business stakeholders to develop content marketing strategies that leverage new and existing assets includes blogs, social media, web and other user generated content.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a marketing, communications or a related field.
- One to three years of experience digital marketing, ppc, or a related field.
- International travel and/or study abroad experience preferred, but not required.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience producing marketing campaigns in Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Marketo (or other marketing automation tool), Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and Twitter are required.
- Experience working in Salesforce is preferred but not required.
- Understanding of Google Analytics, SEO/SEM experience helpful.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud applications is preferred.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint are required.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to set priorities, multitask and pay strong attention to detail.
Due to federal regulations a background check will be conducted as a condition of employment.
Interested candidates please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “ Digital Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line. We will contact those candidates we would like to meet with to further discuss
this exciting opportunity. No phone calls please.
- CIEE strives to lead a robust community of international program providers and sponsors through innovation, exemplary service, and exceptional efficiency. Our success depends on having the very best professionals. We are committed to recruiting and retaining
the best people in the industry, particularly those who are passionate about international education, are self-starters with high levels of energy and autonomy, and are dedicated to exceed expectations in every challenge. We foster excellence through tapping
the skills of a diverse workforce and promoting a dynamic environment where talented individuals of differing perspectives and cultural backgrounds work together to advance our mission. CIEE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applications by ethnically diverse
and underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged.
||Send This Job to a Friend