||High School Exchange Programs
Position: Enrollment Specialist
Department: F-1 High School Study USA Programs
Reports To: Enrollment Manager, F-1 High School USA Program
Location: CIEE Offices Boston, Massachusetts
A nonprofit, non-governmental organization, CIEE is the world leader in international education and exchange. For 70 years CIEE has helped thousands of people gain the knowledge and skills necessary to live and work in a globally interdependent and culturally
diverse world by offering the most comprehensive, relevant, and valuable exchange programs available. Serving over 300 U.S. College and University consortium members, CIEE operates sixty study centers in over forty countries that support study abroad programs
for over 8,000 students annually. In addition, as the largest sponsor for U.S. Department of State J-1 Visa programs, CIEE helps nearly 25,000 international students participate in U.S. based exchange programs annually. CIEE programs and services span study
abroad, teach abroad, international faculty development seminars, and inbound exchange study, work, and internship programs for today’s high school and university students, professionals, and educators.
We strive to lead a robust community of international program providers and sponsors through innovation, exemplary service and exceptional efficiency. Our success depends on having the very best professionals. CIEE is committed to recruiting and retaining
the best people in the industry, particularly those who are passionate about international education, are self-starters with high levels of energy and autonomy, and are dedicated to exceed expectations in every challenge
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years work experience in a professional setting preferred
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to prioritize and shift focus as needed
- Polished, professional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and ability to plan and manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
- The ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience using Salesforce is a plus.
- The ability to quickly learn new databases and technology to track and organize data
- Comfortable presenting to groups about CIEE and the USA High School Study Program
- High level administrative and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Experience Abroad – time studying, teaching, or living abroad – is preferred
- Physical Demands:
- Lifting: 0-25 lbs
- Frequency of lifting: infrequent
- Additional Physical Demands
- Ability to speak and listen on a telephone
- Ability to type, and view a computer screen
- Ability to bend and sort paperwork in a filing cabinet.
- Visual, Hearing, Dexterity & Mental Demands
- Adequate to perform the essential functions of the job such as using a telephone, answering emails, filing paperwork, viewing a computer screen, and operating office equipment.
||Due to federal regulations a background check will be conducted as a condition of employment.
Interested candidates please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please put “Enrollment Specialist, F-1 High School Program” in the subject line. We will contact those candidates we would like to meet with to further discuss this exciting
opportunity. Due to high volume we are unable to respond personally to each candidate. No phone calls please
- CIEE strives to lead a robust community of international program providers and sponsors through innovation, exemplary service, and exceptional efficiency. Our success depends on having the very best professionals. We are committed to recruiting and retaining
the best people in the industry, particularly those who are passionate about international education, are self-starters with high levels of energy and autonomy, and are dedicated to exceed expectations in every challenge. We foster excellence through tapping
the skills of a diverse workforce and promoting a dynamic environment where talented individuals of differing perspectives and cultural backgrounds work together to advance our mission. CIEE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applications by ethnically diverse
and underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged.
||Send This Job to a Friend