||Account Executive - iNext Travel Insurance
A nonprofit, non-governmental organization, CIEE is the world leader in international education and exchange. For 70 years CIEE has helped thousands of people gain the knowledge and skills necessary to live and work in a globally interdependent and culturally
diverse world by offering the most comprehensive, relevant, and valuable exchange programs available. Serving over 300 U.S. College and University consortium members, CIEE operates sixty study centers in over forty countries that support study abroad programs
for over 8,000 students annually. In addition, as the largest sponsor for U.S. Department of State J-1 Visa programs, CIEE helps nearly 25,000 international students participate in U.S. based exchange programs annually. CIEE programs and services span study
abroad, teach abroad, international faculty development seminars, and inbound exchange study, work, and internship programs for today’s high school and university students, professionals, and educators.
We strive to lead a robust community of international program providers and sponsors through innovation, exemplary service and exceptional efficiency. Our success depends on having the very best professionals. CIEE is committed to recruiting and retaining the
best people in the industry, particularly those who are passionate about international education, are self-starters with high levels of energy and autonomy, and are dedicated to exceed expectations in every challenge.
The iNext Account Representative is responsible for the retention and growth activity within an assigned roster of existing institutional partner accounts comprised of colleges, universities, and non-profit organizations on the study abroad side of the iNext
business. The Account Executive ensures that partners adept at the use of the iNext enrollment and reporting tools; and that are kept updated insurance options. These include policy updates, changes, and new product offerings.
• Obtain ME Property and Casualty license within 45 Days of employment start date.
• Increase revenue generated by established partner institutions to meet designated quota
• Inform established partner institutions of new product offerings and obtain buy-in
• Update established partner institutions regarding policy and pricing changes
• Secure updated Billing Agreements and Sending Profiles from assigned partner roster on an annual basis
• Facilitate transition of all newly signed accounts from the Senior Sales Executives
• Develop and implement trainings for established partner institutions in regards to insurance coverage and enrollment/reporting system.
• Maintain CRM database with up to date information and contact details
• Maintain general knowledge of competitive landscape
• Occasional attendance at conferences and fairs to sell iNext products and foster ongoing relationships with decision makers and administrators
• Assist with development of marketing and IT projects
• Participate in weekly team meetings
• Other duties as assigned
||Knowledge and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent insurance experience required
• 1 or more years of sales or customer service experience required; B2B sales experience strongly preferred
• Experience within or selling to academia a plus
• Experience establishing relationships and developing new business by phone strongly preferred
• Demonstrated ability to communicate fluently, concisely, and creatively using the English language, both verbally and in writing. Foreign language ability a plus
• Microsoft Office fluency required.
• CRM experience preferred, SalesForce experience a plus
• Strong interpersonal skills required
• Ability to thrive as a team player and self-starter required
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and handle a variety of issues required
• Demonstrated ability to build trust, value others, drive execution, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
||Please ensure you attach a customized cover letter specific to this position and a current resume to your profile. You can save them as one Word document or PDF.
If you have applied through our automated system in the past, please be sure to Edit Your Profile and click on the Attachments link to upload a customized cover letter specifically for the position for which you are applying, in addition to a current resume.
- CIEE strives to lead a robust community of international program providers and sponsors through innovation, exemplary service, and exceptional efficiency. Our success depends on having the very best professionals. We are committed to recruiting and retaining
the best people in the industry, particularly those who are passionate about international education, are self-starters with high levels of energy and autonomy, and are dedicated to exceed expectations in every challenge. We foster excellence through tapping
the skills of a diverse workforce and promoting a dynamic environment where talented individuals of differing perspectives and cultural backgrounds work together to advance our mission. CIEE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applications by ethnically diverse
and underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged.
||Send This Job to a Friend