||Account Specialist, International Operations
||Work Exchange Programs
||The Account Specialist, serving as the primary point of contact for international clients from over 65 countries, is responsible for answering all inquiries and resolving operational issues relevant to the Work & Travel USA, Internship USA, and Professional
Career Training USA programs. This may include client training, application status updates, invoicing/payment tracking, database related inquiries, DS-2019 issuance/reprints, financial reconciliations, participant status in the U.S., and other issues as they
arise. The position works closely with the International Sales team, Enrollment team, J-1 Professional Exchange Programs team, and Employer Relations team, in addition to serving as a liaison for other departments within CIEE.
This position requires flexibility, professionalism and incredible attention to detail.
• Provide superior customer service to global clients, answering inquiries with timeliness and troubleshooting problems related to systems, program regulations, financial statements, program applications and placements, and other issues as they arise.
• Provide periodic training to clients on processes, program rules and regulations, and systems.
• Produce regular reports on clients’ performance against program rules and letter of agreement goals.
• Regularly review integrity and completeness of participant data and provide feedback to client.
• Ensure client needs are met and exceeded.
• Track client details in the CIEE system, update and maintain accurate data records throughout the course of the year, and collect and track annual compliance documents.
• Liaise with CIEE staff members and relevant departments regarding any client issue or inquiry.
• Handle the 24-hour Emergency Cell Phone on a rotating weekly basis approximately 1-2 times per year.
• International Travel: This role requires international travel approximately 1-4 times per year.
• Other duties as assigned
||• Bachelor’s degree required from four-year college or university
• At least 3 years of customer service and administrative experience required
• International work or study abroad experience a plus
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Maintain professional demeanor in a busy environment and within tight deadlines
• High level of attention to detail (in reviewing both data and written documents)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to take initiative and maintain flexibility
• Team-oriented approach and ability to see the big picture
• Commitment to CIEE’s core values and mission
• Energetic and personable
• Physical Demands:
Lifting: 0-25 lbs
Frequency of lifting: infrequent
Typical business day: 9am-6pm
• Additional Physical Demands
Ability to speak and listen on a telephone
Ability to type, and view a computer screen
Ability to bend and sort paperwork in a filing cabinet.
• Visual, Hearing, Dexterity & Mental Demands
Adequate to perform the essential functions of the job such as using a telephone, answering emails, filing paperwork, viewing a computer screen, and operating office equipment.
- CIEE strives to lead a robust community of international program providers and sponsors through innovation, exemplary service, and exceptional efficiency. Our success depends on having the very best professionals. We are committed to recruiting and retaining
the best people in the industry, particularly those who are passionate about international education, are self-starters with high levels of energy and autonomy, and are dedicated to exceed expectations in every challenge. We foster excellence through tapping
the skills of a diverse workforce and promoting a dynamic environment where talented individuals of differing perspectives and cultural backgrounds work together to advance our mission. CIEE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applications by ethnically diverse
and underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged.
||Send This Job to a Friend