||Customer Service Rep. I
||GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Responsible for retaining existing relationships and establishing new deposit accounts in accordance with branch goals. Responsible for promoting and cross-selling bank products and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Open new accounts including checking, savings, CDs, IRAs and other products offered by the bank.
2. Complies with all applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
3. Assess customer needs and cross sell appropriate products and services.
4. Functions as Teller, Sr. Teller or Teller Supervisor as needed.
5. Supports attainment of branch goals.
6. Refers new business to company subsidiaries, such as insurance, mortgage and brokerage.
7. Resolve customer concerns and ensure effective and long term problem resolution.
8. Develops and builds customer loyalty.
9. Follows up on referrals made by other team members.
10. Assists with loan origination and processing as needed.
11. Answers customer inquiries relating to products, rates and services.
12. Provides ancillary services such as notary services.
13. Responsible for tracking and monitoring of all required documentation.
14. Maintains positive, friendly and professional attitude and appearance.
15. Adheres to work schedules.
16. Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned.
17. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school or GED, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; e.g. data processing, clerical/administrative, equipment operation, etc, plus 12 to 18 months related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination
of education and experience.
Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, general public and other employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to utilize common sense understanding in order to carry out written, oral or diagrammed instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving several known variables in situations of a routine nature.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Some outside banking related courses preferred.
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Basic: 10-Key, Payroll Systems, Word Processing/Typing
RESPONSIBILITY FOR WORK OF OTHERS
The level of direct supervisory responsibility for the assignment of job duties, training, leadership, guidance, needs of employees, hiring, terminating and/or direction of the effort of others. Scoring will depend upon the number and classification of people
normally supervised or directed, and the scope of complexity of the operations involved in the supervisory responsibility. (Job classification which involves no supervision will not be assigned a point value for this factor.)
Supervises the following departments: None
Somewhat disagreeable working conditions. Continuously exposed to one or two elements such as noise, intermittent standing, walking; and occasional pushing, carrying, or lifting.
The following work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions and expectations.
Semi-repetitive, low physical. Semi-repetitive type work which requires periods of concentration for varied time cycles as prescribed by the tasks.
Demonstrated sales ability a plus.
- If you need an accommodation or assistance applying for employment, contact Centennial Bank at 501-328-4732. We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodations that may be necessary.
- Home BancShares, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, family or marital status, gender identity
or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- View Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- Home BancShares, Inc. is a participant of E-Verify. View the
Notice of E-Verify Participation and
Right to Work provided by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is in response to a formal complaint or charge, in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
||Send This Job to a Friend